• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe I hear that. Sometimes I click a thread, read the first two lines, and just SIGH. I sit back in my chair and go, "ugh, this isn't worth even finishing" that's how bad it is sometimes XD; Well, I even made an accidental advertising ^^'' For which I got a lovely note from Erik Destler... but it wasn't an infraction, so I'm ok with that! 8)

Ah yes, the oldies! That takes me back to when I was like... 10... and just getting into the fandom. Ah, we were all little noobs trading Charizard TCG cards for Magikarp, lmao. First movie is my favorite movie EVER. Pretty much every movie < the first one ^_^
    Tell me about it. A while ago, I had another guy advertise for a thread in these forums but I let it slide. Then a couple weeks ago I got a soliciting PM but by the time I opened it the person had already been banned so I let that slide too XD;

And not just advertisers; I've also seen a couple people asking for Action Replay codes & posting semi-explicit sexual material. *sigh* People, eh? :<

Also, Mewtwo, AWESOME! I used to be such a big fan of Mewtwo when the first movie came out XD;
    Thanks for taking care of that advertising message on my page, Psychic! I probably would've deleted it but dang I hate being solicited on my own page. Thanks again! ^_^
    ----------
    Actions speak louder than words. I have yet to see you showing this understanding.
    ----------
    Hello Pot, this is Kettle, calling to tell you you're just as black. Hello Pot, hello...

And actually I did really tell them how to describe so; mean I did say please go to Advice for Aspiring Authors.

Besides it's more then what you told the little budding author :<
    Guess who said this (thought this might interest you):

----------
    Mewtwo haz no interest in human women.
    He lieks mudkips more. He told me so.
    ----------
    who doesnt liek mudkipz lol
    ----------
    The question, of course, is did you understand what you read?
    ----------
    I understand more of what I read than what you are told :<

----------
    I ask, of course, because if you do indeed understand it, then you wouldn't be struggling so much with doing what it says.
    ----------
    Why am I struggling and where? Even Ki says I did follow the rules; asking questions like I did is no different then describing them out; why should I have to review the same to different people. I mean, it's no different then asking Why do you like an imaginary being?

----------
    If you need me to further clarify anything you may be confused about, please do say so. :)
    ----------
    I iz not confused. I iz thinking u iz confuzzled
    tl;dr vm

I mean THIS IS SPARTA :D

sides I never said I didn't read the thread now did I :< what do they say about assuming? hmm
    ----------
    If you think it's "tl;dr" and ignore this, the consequences are on your own head.
    ----------
    BECAUSE TLDR IS SERIOUS BUISNESS PSYCHIC :DDDDDD

God and people say I CANT TAKE A JOKE WOW.

It seems to me you IGNORED WHAT I WROTE.

----------
    ----------
    Taylor is on his way to Elm's lab, but then he sees a crying Pokemon drowning in the lake. He rushes to the lake and saves the Pokemon, which turns out to be a Totodile.
    ----------
    COULD HAVE BEEN TWO WHOLE PARAGRAPHS! Why was Totodile drowning? How did Taylor hear it? How did Totodile get away from the professor? How did it not know how to swim, how was Taylor able to save a scared pokemon?
    ----------
    I never got infracted before for doing this, saying that there is nothing right; saying one thing like that, punting to advice for aspiring authors so technically if this is rule breaking you have to go hunt those posts down too Psychic! :O

Or should I start doing mindless praise :) mindless praise is never stopped it seems!
    oh? I though we did exchange fcs haha well maybe this weekend then. my name is Hat and the FC is 1461-5884-4238
    ----------
    I can't even bother to read your chapter, it hurts my eyes looking at the purple text against the skin I use; but I'm pretty sure from looking Yono's post, you didn't really improve upon the points that was pointed out to you twice before :/
    ----------
    When did that ever become spam? I looked at it; I glanced at it, and I did read slightly. But I couldn't force myself to read more than a paragraph because it hurt my eyes Psychic. But thanks for giving me a infraction and assuming I spammed when I didn't :/
    okay, it's just that m,y site is dieing and i thought this would be the best plce to advertise cuz everyones so nice here! But thanks for the heads up. I would, like, literally explode if i got banned.
    Yeah somrbody else just did, what I get for not paying much attention to check before posting. That and the forums keep going ded.... Just fixed it though.
    By chance, were you watching Memento when you decided to write The Favourite? That takes the idea of an unreliable narrator to its extremes.
    ----------
    Yami - since you'll probably delete it in your own profile:
    ----------
    I only delete spam; you're a mod so I am sure you can see this. Lolzerz.

----------
    Actually, I closed the thread so as to type up my reply, merci.
    ----------
    Which could have been sent in PM; I mean it wasn't really relavent to the thread anymore and I only looked at it because I went 'lol Psychic replied to my closed thread' in mIRC and a few people were all show us. So I did.

----------
    I clearly explained why my post was not SPAM - good job. Now stop being sore and abusing the report button.
    ----------
    I'm not being sore; I just find it funny how you try and claim it's alright that you can derail a topic just to attack how I post because 'Yami iz meanz to teh peoplez' and stealth it that maybe I should 'Behave', when the thread was never about that, and all that. So in my view, that was spam, maybe even trying to start a fight? *shrug*

----------
    Also, for the record, deleting someone's visitor message doesn't stop it from having existed. If you're going to delete them anyway, you might as well admit that they're not actually SPAM; you just can't stand being bested.
    ----------
    Where do you get this idea I would have deleted your message; I would have thought you and df would delete MY messages, since it seems you're so lax in replying to private messages and reports sent by me at anyrate.

And how is it any better to claim I delete my visitor messages that have 'valid points' when all I did delete was spam for the most part, hell I haven't even gotten around to deleting those I have ignored. When you go; close my thread, and then post to try and have a last word when by all rights I really have no way to respond, if I cared enough to really read past the first line you wrote?
    Good going for posting in a closed thread Psychic :<

----------
    So instead of derailing it further with a reply Psychic, just close this.
    ----------
    I think that is a request and I reported your post as it was spam, as you were only sorta being partly helpful and even that is a stretch.

I stopped reading after your first sentence as you know you did post on a closed thread and it's pointless to read something you can not respond too :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…