• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh don't worry about it ^^; school is demanding :p
    XDDD Oh really? What does he do? Or is it that he can just be weird or something? (sorry it's late so I might not be grasping something xDD)
    Aww :( yeah I remember I loved dressing up too XDD
    :D Well that's good. They aren't too far away ^^
    XDDD LOL! I have a feeling if my family was on tv it'd get boring fast XDD
    I know, I remember that D= I don't see WHY they don't. Just because many people don't go Trick or Treating and whatnot that doesn't mean you can't dress up (I'll confess. I went Trick or Treating the last few years of high school because I wanted to cosplay *shot* I can never go to anime conventions DX)
    Aww I love guinea pigs X3 they make awesome squeaks XDD
    Aww...that's nice that they visited! ^^
    (You're welcome ^^)
    Yeah I see XDD We've been doing this for years as well XD;
    :D We had that too XDD My only issue is I'd foget which day XD; so I normally didn't dress up. But we had a Character Day so I dressed up as N XDD
    X3 I love rabbits~ It is nice! XD
    Thank you! :D
    (X3 It was adorable. You're a very talented author =)
    Oh wow DX That would be long. It takes us about 2 days to get from Michigan to Florida (and vice versa)
    XDD That sounds like fun. Rofl wearing pajamas is fun for like a sleep over and stuff :D You can't wear them anywhere else besides to bed XDD
    Aww :( I'm sure they'll be back soon ^.^ Rabbits are really cute, aren't they? I see XDD My family likes a lot of animals :3
    XDD I don't blame you, I'd be mad too ^^; ugh I gotta start my novel soon haha...at least I have it though ^^
    Yeah I read your fanfic And I loved it. Detctive Dento is on the case and question Iris and thinking that Dento was cute priceless XD
    (I'm gonna read your fanfic in one second XDD)
    I know!! And you're in Georgia right? XDD Imagine going there from Michigan DXX It's not fun. It's realllly tiring ^^;
    XDDDD That sounds fun! ^^ I have a friend coming over tomorrow, I think we're going to the movies :D
    Awww that's adorable X33 I love bunnies. Rofl..my dad likes animals, but he doesn't like having too many of them ^^; I love cats X3
    LOl! True! =DDD I got my book btw that I need for college!!! X33
    Team Aqua and Magma suck in the games they are so eay to beat. Today is Wishfulshipping Day so Happy Wishfulshipping Day Dannie :D
    I don't like FerrisWheelshipping either. I just see it everyway. That pic is my fav too :3 N is one of my favorite bad guys. Only person that change up his team. But This is my favorite Team
    Team Galatic
    Team Plasma
    Team Rocket(They were easy)
    I dislike Team Aqua and Magma because they were weak and had a lame plan.
    Yeah. I know when we take the trip from Florida down to our house in Michigan it gets really tiring -_- (Wow! Have fun and don't wear yourself down too much ^^)
    X3 That sounds fun! Rofl talk about your problems? Or do you mean just hang out? XD
    X3 Bunnies are adorable. I used to have one :D I want a kitten. I've never had a kitten XD Only cats XP
    True. UGH I know another friend who starts on the 4th ;_; my friends in FL all start on the 8th ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…