• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dunno if you remember me but I had you on my old account (Kuro_Kitsune) but I could never access it again, so hope s'ok I add you again on my new one c:
    Hey, I'm extremely interested in the Axew's you have. Check out my first post. I'm in the process of the build currently..
    OLAAA :)
    just thought i'd drop you a message see how you are :)
    hope alls good your end :) how did your college pieces turn out ? i hopes noone stole any more of your work !!
    x
    Sorry I've been offline for the past who-knows how long. I'm trying to start breeding my pokemon to help some others out. Right now, I'm trying for a shiny poochyena, but I've only hatched 100 eggs. I'll keep trying, though! :)
    I found out soon after posting that you can't use anything of your language even if it's from another country, so even though you live in Scotland and I live in America I still doesn't count. :(
    Can I have an Axew, preferably a female with Jolly? Since you live in a different country I could try to use the Medusa Method to breed for a shiny Axew if I got one! :D
    ha what a knob head, thats bang out of order, so is it ok for him to pay for a copy of yours and use it (obviously not now) or would he have to have made his own ajustments ??
    thank god they have cameras there ! there were no cameras in my college and somone stole £400 worth of students knifes !!

i'm glad you got your work back though :) at least alls not lost :D

my bloddy news agent threw away my comics !! i had them on hold cos of work and stuff whent in today and cos i wasn't there by 9 AM they binned them :S but still wanted to charge me for holding them !! now i'm banned and cant get my comics so i sent some kid in to get them !! it's even worse than when you send somone in to a shopp to get you booze, sending kids to feed your geek habits :p
    hey sorry about the late reply !! been hella busy !

hows things been ? having fun woth axew ? (though i guess it's a haxorus now ! )

on the sticker front i got given some today !! someone made me a whole load of pokeballs the made for me ! for the front of my ds pis ots pink !! happy days :')

oh dear do you think you'll find the book ?? was it a party at yours or somone elses ??

CHECKTHIS !!! ... the other day while hatching mawile's for my shiny i took deino to the challengers cave to train it and after being in there half and hour a shiny mawile appeared ! -.- i wasn't impressed but i was shocked !!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…