• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohh, imagine a million Shiny Skitties roaming about on Pokémon Ranch. That would be amazingly cute =^0^=

I often go for a minimum of 6-8, and hope I find one with competitvely good IVs/natures.
    Go you! Electrode's an old favourite ^_^
    Good luck for your next chains too ~
    Congrats on the speedy Shinies ^_^
    Are you aiming for a certain amount, or just pushing your luck as far as you can until it breaks? ;D

*wants to chain* *resists in favour of negleted team training*

^_^;;
    Oh, awesome - great job on that! ^_______^/

Did it take many tries to get there? :O
    *gives you buckets of luck for finding the Shinies*

;)
    Only on 3? You seem a bit impatient ;D

I went ahead and took a look at your thread. I'm not much of a spriter, so I don't think I can give you any criticism worth heeding, but I do love the Pokéballs you've made.. They're oddly.. Well, cute =^_^'=
    And the Siamese Pokémon are a novel idea too, i've never seen anyone do that before.
    One of the biggest hurdles in my tries, is the shading. It never goes quite right. I have no imagination when it comes to that .__.

Aw Wi-Fi's always being a pain in the butt for me, and just about everyone every now and then x__x
    I hope it gets sorted out soon - but no worries, i'll hold on to that Weedle until then ^_-
    Aw, hehe, I hope it wasn't a high chain you broke xD

I decided to break my Weedle chain out of boredom too..
    .. Though not before catching a bunch of Shinies, mind you ;D

Want one? *dangles a Shiny Weedle in your face* ;P
    You know, if you go to veiw conversation at the bottom of the post, we can talk privately =3

EDIT: WAAAAAAAAYT, I TAKES DAT BACK. ME WAS WRONG. X3
    Thanks! I've actually asked for about 15 friend requests now, and I don't think I'm anywhere near done (just getting the majors out of the way XD) I know more people than I think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…