• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
RoySceptile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats the pokemon tiers, OU means "overused" which is popular among players like ferrothorn, UU is "underused" which is good but not so many players use it like cacturn. and Uber is strongest or broken pokemon like rayquaza or mewtwo
    Sorta. Astral isn't private, so others can see/sense you. Now picture someone like Alleviate or JoshYEAH seeing you flying by and just for kicks, they change your "gravity" or the horizon.

Again, what you experience astrally you will pay for physically. I don't know if you'll have broken bones, but you might bruise.

Finding people depends on if you know where they are/live, and wether you have the strength for the distance needing traveled. Kinda like using Cerebro I picture. Remember your brain in this case is like a muscle. It needs exercise to build endurance. Also before you try any DBZ style fighting or flying, Defense is better than offense to begin.

In an exercise with my friens we were trying to psychically tap each others shoulder. Problem was my friend tried to sumo slam me if you get my drift. Sucked to be me for a couple days but I did deflect him... barely.
    Fine, sorry i was being really inactive. So we had no time to chat :p anyway schools starts on monday so not much chatting.
    I'll be honest, I didn't try. I didn't want to get "lost". Some schools say there is an anchor (ie your body for instance), but once I was in the other room, I couldn't "see" a link. I just followed the hall back to my bedroom.

You might be surprised at the lack of limits, but physical consequences still happen. When you fall, you hurt both in your projection and your body afterward. So if you succeed, you aren't Goku or Neo, take baby steps, and beware of others "airspace"!
    Yeah I do. I've tried it many times but I only got it right twice. Once I was staring at a reflection of myself and ended up looking back at myself from the reflection... till my mom came in the room and slapped the taste out of my face! Talk about your rude awakening!

Second time I was in Cali. I was doing some deep meditation drills in my bed. Next thing I know I was watching my friends playing D&D in the livingroom. Since a couple of the players were into Parapsychology with me, they were very happy I told them what they had done wrong in their gaming encounter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…