• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya someone has just contacted me about a writers guild that has just been started up.

I said i'd spread the word.

I thought that it might be of interest.

Snover.
    I just wanted to let you know you have a stray center tag in your signature. It was kinda bugging me so I thought I'd let you know xD
    No, but i know people here who have posted them.

Not all of them are harsh, it's just an odd few.

I've read through some and reviewed them for people and they're good.

Have you started a fanfic?

If you want i could read through it for you before you post it.
    My favourite are the grass types.

My favourite is Snover, but the others are Sceptile, Bulbasaur, Leafeon, Chikorita, Turtwig and Vileplume.
    I've seen you around the forums and i noticed that you didn't seem to know anyone, so i thought i'd send you a friend request, so you at least knew someone.

If you don't want to accept the friend request, it's fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…