• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohhh. That's kinda neat ^^

lol really? That's hilarious!

OMG NUUU DON'T EAT THAT!!! *takes it away* x.x;
    Yeah, there are a couple of posts I can't edit for whatever reason .___. but everything else is fine.
    I'm good, although I had a problem with my internet connection (but I've fixed it now).
    It was running very slow, in fact, the whole page wouldn't even load properly.
    I haven't been on MSN very much either...
    Happy birthday for yesterday! Or, er, two days ago by the time you see this. X.X

Sorry about the lateness, I only realized when I went to read your latest chapter. Which I will get around to finishing sometime.
    Really eh? Hmm... silly question; you can actually make chewable gum with it, right?

YES. Well, maybe it's just the ones I'm in contact with XD;

*imagines a koala landing on someone's face* LMAO. Did you get that off Family Guy? Probably not... oh they're so cute!

OMG I DUNNO. I have a hard time telling when people are joking on the internets! x_x;;

Ah, ok. It was nice talking to you~ take care, and watch out for those wild, poisonous animals!
    Yesssssss, palm trees! <3 ... lol gum trees?

Oh! Haha that's cool ^_^ Better than wild, poisonous animals. Yay a koala! <3 I understand they can be vicious.

My mommy went to Sydney once ^_^ I didn't get to go, though... lmao you did not :p
    Yeah, all we have are flowers & a random bush. LOL cool! ... why? o_o Is it because of floods or wild animals? Gotta watch out for those koalas, man.

LMFAO NO! I just change it to be on location with my user rank. I live in Canada, Eh ^_^ More specifically, the midwest.
    Really eh? Do you guys grow your own fruits & veggies? That would be so cool!

Yeah, like I said, don't eat it. Where I'm from - this'll be a fairly big hint - we specialize more in beef & grains. Most of our fruit comes from the west side of the country or from the US.

lol and of course bananas ^^
    NO WAY. I had no idea! x.x That's crazy... but I think I'm ok! I only had a bite anyway and it was quite a few months back.

Mmm, strawberries! Mmm, grapes! (no green ones, plz) <3 Oh, and mango. Fresh only. Canned mango is gross =\ Tastes like a rotten peach. Mmm, peaches... <3

My favorite food group is obviously fruit XD
    Yeah, that's true... but wait I thought potatoes were vegetables? XD;

Ever eaten a raw potato? Well, don't. They're really quite revolting.

YES! Major love for kiwi! <3 My favorite fruit is cherries, tbh. Then raspberries ^^
    Ew! Don't eat that! :x

Only kiwi skins are remotely acceptable as food... 'least they are where I live.
    lol it'll be Friday in... 40-ish minutes...? *shrugs* XD'

I do, too. Try them deep-fried. Everything tastes better deep-fried <3

OKAY THEN! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…