• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "its so interesting when people cant hold in their liquor :p and was it a male or female strip club?
    and did u get some girl on girl action? if so, DO U HAVE PICTURES?????"

... you're kidding right? I had about 4 units, didn't want to drink anymore, didn't need to, Esha had about 10 shots though, she was weaving all over the place. I have quite a high alcohol tolerance that I tend to fight the buzz to keep myself aware of my surroundings, and able to look after the others.
    Nah, just watched the dancing, listening to the music.
    But I did do some Shisha; ended up blowing mouthfuls of smoke like an A-class dragon XD
    ----------
    this should reduce the effectiveness of ur attacks, and while you can pull in another elemnent, this drains a lot of energy from u and i wont even have to attack back, just did dodge whatever you throw at me
    predictable isnt weak my dear.
    ----------
    Yes, but isn't that the greatest ploy? Make them afraid of the land so they retreat to the skies, then control the very air in which they seek shelter...
    ----------
    I dont know if I should bother replying this...
    ----------
    You should. I'm being serious, and I'm really ready to put this whole affair to bed. Please, read what I've written below, and maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not trying to be an ass to you. I'm not trying to insult you. As I said, I'm cynical and sarcastic to the nth degree, and I'm usually cold and harsh towards people I don't strictly like. It's just who I am. I'm done trying to fault you for being egotistical, for being who you are when I clearly don't understand you, and I apologize for anything I've said or implied up 'till now. We have our differences, and nothing will change that. I realize that now. In all honesty, I respect you for being able to stay confident no matter what the situation. I don't think we will ever be friends or anything, but I don't want you to hate me, and I don't hate you either. *extends olive branch*

If you don't care or would rather just ignore me, that's fine. I just thought I'd try and say what I really feel.
    XD So what, you write fanfics on impulse and leave them off when you lack ideas?
    Haha, okay then. But that fanfic had no me in it
    No no, I mean the current one before this. Where you got me and MC as kids, ILPy and Blue as babies, etc.
    It didn't feel like it was fleshed out enough. You said it was important, but it didn't have the proper development.

1) I did. Which is why I'm asking, did you directly ask her, or did you read "The Fifth point is used to connect with fellow shinigami reiatsus, to speak with them, help them or warn them." and thought "I could probably extend this to mind reading"?
    2) What of them?

You know I'm too lazy to do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…