• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I try and put some thought into my posts.
    Odd how I have good grammer, especially since grammer is one of my "weak" subjects.
    I refuse to reveal my age, but i'll tell you that i'm not in college. I'm actually younger than sixteen, not by much.
    I actually had my age there at first, but I changed to avoid being considered "young".
    Still, to think that you post like crazy is odd.
    When I first joined, I had a 20 posts a day (Not really, I was inactive for a week so it was low.)
    Nowadays, I only post 4-7 times a day due to lack of good threads lately.
    The thing is people know I want Jr. Troopa in. I want him in so much so that one user, HERLS, once accused me of either being an idiot or a troll.
    It could also be because the things, and he himself had very egg-looking qualities. Which of course is pretty easy for anything round.

And that is another thing that really bothers me. In SA2 he mentions his Grandfather, whose last name was Robotnik. And in SA he yells at Sonic his name is Robotnik, after Sonic calls him Eggman. It seems SoA couldn't make up their minds then.
    ----------
    I have one word to counter that. Sega. Yep, when Toadstool's name was changed to Peach and Bowser's remained the same, Sega was still it's own company. Two different companies.
    ----------
    Still, if you are going to go change the name of one character, but not the other there has to be a reason, right? And there was, people knew the name Bowser a lot better than they knew Toadstool. And Sonic fans knew the name Robotnik quite well, so why go away from the well known name? There was no reason, and they didn't even retcon it in remakes.
    If I remember correctly (which I probably don't XD), the last time it stayed down, it was for close to 4 hours. I managed to get back on at 7-ish this morning. The longest that it's stayed down was for about 19 hours, though. -__-
    Oh, trust me, it happened the next day too. And the day after that...and the day after that...in fact, it happened to me early this morning at around 3 AM. :( It's pretty annoying.
    I gotta make this short, the bell's about to ring. xD Fun.

Eh, I've currently got 103% in my Government class. D: It's just way too easy. I can't spell either, so I feel your pain. :3 It's okay. I haven't taken an art since 8th grade. D: I have a study hall next semester, so I might try to throw one in there...
    Eh, not really. xD I've got my computer networking class for my first three periods, then lunch, then the health class I was too lazy to do in my freshman year, then government (Seriously, if you don't get at least a B in that class, you're on something), english, then end off the day with Physics. I've got a pretty big senior class (somewhere between 400 and 500 students, I believe...), so yeah. From the dumbest of the dumb, all the way up to the children who cry if they get an A instead of an A+. Charming.

Ahh, Sonic. D: I see their commercials all the time, yet the closest one is down in the state capital about 2 and a half hours away.
    Eh, this is my senior year in high school. xD With the exception of senior skip day, I should really try and get to my classes...however, excecpt for my vocational class here, and my physics class, we're doing absolutely nothing...so I just sit there in the back of the room playing my DS. xD It's fun to have teachers who are half-blind most of the time...and ones who don't care. Those are fun too.

Eh, I just throw in a comment here or there, when it's needed and even when it's not. Wherever I see fit, basically.
    I'll only have access to a computer here for another---holy slag, my class is almost over. xD Time flies when you're BSing, I suppose. Eh, for another 25 minutes or so. HOPEFULLY I can try and get on tonight, if it'll let me...

I pretty much joined the forums just to throw in my own little opinion and attempt to match people with humor. D: However, it hasn't worked out so well. Tragic. Just a sarcastic remark here or there. Eh, oh well.
    Same here. I'm really getting sick of it...like I'm sitting at home and there's no NASCAR shows on, I don't feel like cleaning or whatever, my other forums are inactive, I wanna come on here and argue with people...but I can't. D: I seriously hope this is fixed soon as well...oh well, all we can do now is complain, and that won't really get us anywhere...except, well...into an argument. o-o
    I'm only able to get on here at school until about 11 AM EST, then it completely cuts out. Then at home, I can only get access from about 12:30 AM 'til 11 AM or so. During the day, for some reason, I can't get on no matter what I do. :/ Its kinda weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…