• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• duuuuuuude I miss you. On the off-chance you see this you should hit me up. No idea how to contact you anymore :(
    Would you ever be interested in reviving your Crystal Chronicles rpg and if not, I remember I loved the idea of it, if you do not have any intentions of reviving it, would you mind the borrowment of the ideas, such as Pokecite and the such?
    9 is an unlucky number in Japanese Kanji... F usually means love/affection.. Don't think 6 is anything special. So she's going to be unlucky with love? Well that's interesting. :p
    What exactly was the letter my character got? I'm not catching on lol. Or am I just supposed to act ignorant about it like my character will? :p
    I'm still convincing myself that I shouldn't make a character cause I'm too busy. I do have a layout though.

A RobinHood-esque Magi Poke'cite thief who steals from inventors and stuff and gives it to villages, who uses Twin Daggars with Shadow Force on them to assassinate.

BUt Yeah. Have fun~.
    I remember this basic format. Where'd the new idea come from for this RPG?

*Is trying very hard not to join due to writing several stories and being in several RPGs*
    Hey, looks like you haven't been active in a while, but you happen to come back soon, Zinc and I are trying to revive SotS 2. Just in case you're interested.
    Hey!
    Where you been? I've been missing you here! I'm still pumped for the Pokemorph RP! Hopefully everything is okay, and you'll be back soon!
    Hokay, so as I understand it, having actually read things through, a pokémorph would have to be injected with a pokémon's DNA at birth, and in this case, it wouldn't be an Umbreon. Think I can work that in, but I've given the Marquis an Egg Move - Detect - which can only be obtained if his parent was a Zangoose. I'd quite like to keep this in, since it fits the character well, so what I'm basically asking is...how to keep it? Thanks.
    Maybe Michael jackson himself....Except he's dead.
    I especially like the part where The creepy voice starts playing....
    Darkness falls across the land...
    The Midnight hour is close at hand...
    Creatures crawl in search of blood...
    To terrorize your neighboorhood....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…