• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's OK, I just wanted to know what it was so I could write it down. To clarify, I was talking about two separate names. One of them is the one that shows up when you look at your friend roster, outside of the actual battle. This is so we can identify you on the Brawl screen if there's more than one person online.

The other is the one that floats over your head.

No need to change anything if you don't want to, I just need the information to put my big post together.
    Hey. Would you mind sending the name displayed on the Brawl friend roster, and the name over your head when you play? I'm trying to flesh out the tournament listings and make it so there's no confusion when more than one person whose name you don't know is online. Next step is rules, but I need to discuss a few things with IcyDragon first.
    Sorry dude, when you mentioned lag I didn't know it would be to that extent. There's no way I can play in lag like that, so yeah, we'll have to brawl some other time. I was really looking forward to it, too, but I suppose there's nothing we can do for the time being.
    Hi, I noticed you from the Brawl club.

I'm itching to face someone right now, so... want to have a few matches? My friend code is 1504 5449 3592 and I'll be "Matt." Think of it as practice for the Water Cup. :p
    I need to go sorry. I'll talk on voice chat WI-FI if you want I'll be waiting on there for you
    P.S you can have Palkia
    now she is a milotic but I see in your banner that you are looking for shiny pokemon.I have
    the eevee(UT shiny modest nature curse and wish), the bagon(shiny UTmodest nature hydro pump egg move) and a shiny rhyperior if you are interesed pm me please.
    In the next post I will give you my fc(i dont have my ds rigth now)
    hey do u have a legit dialga or palkia? i need 1 of them so i can get a shiny heatran =P
    also im geting a legit jirach and posible mystery mew lv 100 shiny =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…