• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, question: can you post in the Palletshipping board, because I've been trying for a few days now and every time I get this internal error message, I emailed the forum people today about it, but I was wondering if it was just me or not....
    You go ahed... cuz I can't find it over here... *checked in both Misc and Shippers comms*

Unless you don't want to & can tell me where on earth it is... XD
    Yes yes, I agree!

Hmm... *ponders*

PinkPurplePalletShipping? *thrown down a well* That was bad XD; Unless you like it.
    LOL yeah, that 2nd one is what you should be worried. Too bad it ain't on these forums, you could get Encyclopika to wail on her XD;

Oh yeah, I seen her posts. Just haven't got much material for a good response yet ^^; Anyway. Well, before I opened it, I searched up and down and I couldn't find one. So I went and opened it.

That could mean either:

1. there was never one to begin with
    2. there was an older thread but it got closed & deleted by a SMod or Admin (they can delete entire threads after they get locked)

I'm leaning toward #1 but I'm not 100% sure that that's the case. If I really wanted to know, I'd probably go ask an SMod or Admin if there's record of an old one. But I'm sure it'd be a terrible imposition ^^;
    Yeah that's what I meant, and that's really cool.
    The Palletshipping board is a new one, like a re-opened one, or is it like the first palletshipping board on Serebii?
    Pff. Then go set her straight XD Be like, "this is MY lemon and the dates clearly state that mine was published first, so nyah nyah nyah nyah nyaaaah!!"

Then you'll get a parade devoted entirely to you & your fic ^_^
    EW OMFG DX (Not a fan of Ikari to start with, so *brain 'splodes*)

Maybe she meant to say it was HER first Ikari lemon but made a typo?

You have no idea how many fics I've seen like that. Disappointing.
    UGH. I HATE THOSE. Don't make me ill, now D:

Ooh, that reminds me of those higher-rated ones that skip right to the "good stuff" after 3 lines of "omgilu!" confession, but the "good stuff" is written terribly :x Those make me sigh in disgust.

Yay! ^^ I'm working on that jello-wrestling fic... it advances slowly. I can't even come up with a decent title D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…