• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not at the moment. I trying to get thru this game. How is it going for you? Have you beat it yet? How do you feel about the dream world?
    yesh exept your name has no n but we shalll trick or enimys with the power of deceptoin ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Hello, I´m passing around this message: LegitBreeder, a fellow SPPf user has A LOT of male, japanese Zorua remaining from a shinny hunt (they are nnot shinny) and is wanting to get rid of them (yes he gives them away!). If you´re interested or know someone who might be, contact him (because he´s planning to release the ones he can´t get rid of in two months)
    *No, this is not spam and yes I´ve checked the legitimacy of my received Zorua
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…