• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww. I feel bad for when people have allergies towards food, because then they can't eat some really good food.

What kind of phone do you have?

Random, but, how much money do you think is needed to go to Mexico for 2-4 weeks? Have a free housing, free food. Just need money for the tickets, places you're going to, like the beach, clubs, museums, stores, etc, etc.
    I'll think about joining the site because i really did miss the rpg xD
    I'll read it first and then i'll decide from there :)
    i'm still sad the old forum died but i'm super happy that its not completely dead ^-^
    I'm allergic to pretty much everything, such as: animals, plants, dust, etc. I think I'm allergic to the sun sometimes because every time I go outside, I get a stuffy nose, or something, or the sun makes them worse.

Haha, I always think that when I say 'ditto'. I love Ditto. I don't know why, it always makes me smile. Maybe because I like the idea of changing...

Yup. Plus it doesn't run our of batteries so fast. I'm on the internet on my phone a lot, and it drains my batteries within...2-3 hours?
    GAH!!! its been a looong time since i've been on this site >.<
    and where did the Eevee Elite RPG go?? D:! (i looked for it and its literally the only reason i came back... now i think it never existed and that i'm crazy)
    And i havent talked to you in a while. xD whats new? and what did i miss? xD
    They are good. I don't know, to me the small ones seem either more sweet, or more sour then the big ones. Never in the middle.

Yeah, too bad I'm allergic to everything out there. But I still have a good time when I don't have a headache from the sun.

Haha, ditto. The computer can do so much more then cellphones. That's why I just message my friends more then text.
    My aunt has strawberries in her garden, but I never go to her house even though it's only takes five minutes to walk there.

Well, it's my step dad's family's ranch. His brother takes care of it and pretty much owns it, but yeah. They have horses there and I get to ride them if we have time.

Haha, I get needles every week for allergy shots. But they always hurt because the nurses never put them in the right spot.

Oh cool! Don't get too addicted to it like a lot of other people. To people, their cell phone is their life. I find that pretty pathetic, and I think badly of myself.
    Me neither. Haha, I want to try it because I like stars, and star fruit just interests me. Plus I like fruit.

I bet it was. I never get to see things like that unless I'm out at the ranch.

I don't like hospitals because they think they know what they're doing, but they don't. You can't just get treated for depression, you need to do something about. Like, go outside and be more active or something. It's like those anger management things, they don't work. It's more like you need stress management because stress causes anger, along with a lot of other problems.

It's fine. I know a lot of people at my school who are seniors and they still don't have a cellphone. And I'm pretty sure they won't get one until they get their own job.
    Fruits are good. I love berries a lot, especially strawberries and blueberries. Oranges, and pears are probably my one of my favorites. I really want to try a starfruit though.

That would of been a nice scene to capture.

Mine goes on/off, but I still go on with my daily routines. I can't tell my friends or family about it because I don't want them to worry, and my mom would probably take me to the hospital because she over exaggerates everything. I hate making people worry about me. It makes me feel weak for some reason. Probably because I was raised to not show emotions or something along those lines.

I got my first cellphone in eighth grade, I think. But the only time I used it was to call my parents to pick me up from somewhere or them telling me to make dinner. I never text my friends unless it was for important things. I still hardly use my phone, except to go onto the internet. And it's usually for when I have to look something up.
    They make me feel bubbly and not the good kind. Fruit juice is good. I say anything fruit related is good.

Haha that's cool! We just had a light thunderstorm and it just let up.

Lucky. I just suffer from depression and post traumatic stress because of my childhood. I try not to be depressed or anything, but it's really hard acting all the time.
    I try my best not to drink carbonated drinks and coffee and whatnot. I really like milk so I drink at least a glass or two a day.

Everything would be destroyed from softball sized hail. Those are just huge!

Don't seniors sleep more because they're not active and whatnot? I mean, they don't do much because they don't have anything to do. I just came back from a nursing home from visiting my grandma, and it made my depression worse. I hate hospitals and nursing homes. They put a damper on my mood all the time.
    Probably. Hope so. I've been drinking nothing but water lately, but maybe a few more wouldn't hurt, right?

Wow, those would hurt a lot! The only size hail I've seen are like, little golf ball sizes and that totaled my car.

I'm trying to get only 7-9 hours of sleep, because I don't want to sleep longer or else I'll feel groggy. But I was told that we need more sleep the older we get, which in my opinion is not true since 8 hours of sleep seems to be plenty for everyone.
    Haha, I'm a light sleeper so I wake up to a lot of noises.

I don't feel stressed, maybe I should drink more water.

Sweet. A lot of the storms have been going around my city this entire year. It's weird. It's as if there's a protective bubbles around us or something.

Wow, tornado's are really destructive, aren't they? Haha, lucky. I sleep too much, or too little. I'm never in between.
    Haha, that would be a pleasant wake up call.

Oh really? I get them often. I should probably get that checked, huh?

I love storms, don't know why though. Wow, that's a lot of warnings and close calls. We had a tornado here last year on fathers day, and I was coming back from a family trip. It destroyed the Metra and a lot of houses got flooded. Plus there was hail and rain at the same time so the cars and roofs got destroyed.
    Hmm, well...if eight year olds blow up stuff in their backyard and in the process blows up their fathers old truck (even though on accident), I'm pretty sure it's safe enough. xD

Oh, I thought it was all in one year...I say it's the cars because cars are not safe no matter how much they tell you that "seatbelts saves lives" or "the safe way of driving will protect you from harm" and whatnot. Or it could be the persons fault, or the other persons fault, because they weren't driving safely...I'm confused now. You know, when people say that thinking can't hurt your head, they are wrong. Because I've been thinking a lot, all the time, my entire life, and I always end up with headaches or migraines from thinking too much. Your mind just because this massive cluster of thoughts and it actually starts hurting.

Oh fun! Lasertag is always fun when you have your friends around. You're leaving for college tomorrow? Have fun! Let's hope that you and your roommate get along.

I just had a tornado warning today...not fun. My friend and I were not in a safe building, because I was at work, and it has a lot of big, heavy machines that can fall and crush me and my friend, who is afraid of storms. Not cool. Plus there was hail and heavy duty thunderstorms at the same time and that didn't help my friend any.
    Haha, they may be, just a little.

Oh my gosh, why'd the guy shoot himself? Not cool. I'm sure your class is not cursed. It's just the year that's unlucky, or something...
    Wow you are lucky! You don't want to go blind, it sucks. My eye sight is terrible, and I'm pretty sure when I get older I'm going to get blind because they are so bad.

I was told that you could die if the appendix bursts. Good to hear that he's fine, even though I don't know him.
    Holy cow, you got shot in the eye??? Ow! I get needles every week for allergies. And I might need to get surgery to remove my appendix? I don't know, but I'll have to get it checked to see if it's really bad. I'm sure your surgery will go fine. It's better then having your wisdom teeth hurt you a lot for the rest of your life, and the pain will go away eventually.
    Wow that's high. You must be roasting. Haha, that's not good. Thank goodness for the ac.

I only have 2 wisdom teeth and they are both on the bottom row. I've only had one surgery before and that was on my eye. It's not that scary I don't think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…