• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw you post about living a good life gets you to heaven.

I just want to put my two cents in is that the only way not to get into heaven is to not believe Christ as your savior.
    God is just. We all deserve to die, because we sinned. But because of God's mercy, God made it possible for us not to die. If we believe in Jesus, then God will grant mercy. But if you don't believe in Jesus, God will give what everyone deserves. And it's all in the bible, and we all know the Bible doesn't lie.
    This is a response to your is atheism a sin post to a guy whose name is ebilly99.

Actually, to go to heaven, you must believe in Jesus Christ. It's the only way squat. And if you do, you can't go and just sin. You have to act as Christ would. Because if you believed in Jesus Christ, and you sinned openly, thinking that you would get away scott free, then you are not a true believer. Because to believe in Christ is to love, and serve him. And if you don't believe me, it's in the New Testament.
    I have a rayquazza, groudon and kyogre up for offer. If your interested, tell me what you can offer (Really strong ou pokemon or extremely rare pokemon like the spiky ear pichu or time travel celebi)
    Hi there! I just made a clan and I was wondering if you would like to join.
    It's called the Apple Club where we talk about lots of stuff o_O.
    So it would be great if you could join!
    Just read the rules and yeah. If you have any questions just ask me.
    If you don't wanna join...no hard feelings! It will just make me cry for a couple of minutes....
    To find this club just go to serebiiforums main page and scroll down and you will see the section clubs...yay!
    that's fine, I'm just gonna breed it so it doesn't matter, I just got the egg so I'll hatch it then we can trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…