• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not much. Just browsing the forums.

Yes, I do know who you are. You can learn a lot by stalking profiles. xD
    yeah, I guess the real reason why people like Pokemon is because of the games XD
    I got into Pokemon by the games first, then I heard of the shippings and that stuff.
    I just hate advanceshipping
    sorry for replying real late, I had to go to Wal-Mart with my mom (and I brought my White game with me, and I turned the volume on my DS to the max because I was fighting Cheren and there's always cool music, and everyone who passed by kept staring at me lol)
    are you into shipping stuff?
    what's up?
    I can't look at my buddy JS's profile pic anymore cuz it makes me wanna hurl >.< it's an advanceshipping picture . . . ugh
    Hey, just so you know, Fig and Rai have apologized about what they've done if that means anything. Ken is being a douche and is still arguing with them.

Just to let you know.
    Yes, obviously. I like posing as Rawr on different Forums, cuz it makes me feel as cool as him.
    you don't really hafta remember it when it's a huge tutorial on your wall lol
    I don't really get why people pay, like, 300 for photoshop when you can just get gimp, which is free
    layers are actually pretty easy to understand. all you need is a good tutorial off of dA, like this one:

i used to use gimp (last year, exactly XD)
    now I use paint.NET, and then I just got back into gimp
    messing with layers is awesome!!!! XD
    oh, I'm sure you'll like these forums! ^_^
    we've got stuff that some other forums don't have, like . . . FAN ART SHOPS!!!!!!!
    where all the graphics you imagine come to life! . . . okay, fine, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it's basically true XD
    plus, we also have Leagues and Clans if you're a battler
    hello!
    I saw your thread and just wanted to say 'Hi!' ^_^
    welcome to SPPf!
    so what's up with you today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…