• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Shadow! Are you doing any hunts right now? I am still leveling up my dragon team (been slacking A LOT on that). I have finally made up my mind to go for a pink/purple shiny team and my friend is going for a blue/black team. I already got Pachirisu and Kingdra for my new goal, but I might not use Kingdra just because it is a part of my dragon team. Good luck on your hunts!
    oh i see sounds nice ; p...yeah im trying to get my clan more active actually lol...we are active but its just we got some members that are not so its hard...in a clan war and also having a tournament...
    I'm not arguing with you; I'm making a solid point. You and this BAWWW I HATE RNGING is pretty dumb of you. I'm 16 and expect better out of a nineteen year old. Get real bro, its just a game. Let people play the way they want to play, and accept the way they play it. Its not like RNGing is directly offending your personal life. RNGing is just another fair way to play a game. Its not that hard to comprehend.
    If you would stop raging at RNGing you would stop getting infractions.
    Dude my point I've been trying to make all along: its just a game. RNGing is nothing different than you hatching a lot of eggs or randomly encountering pokemon over and over.
    And if you have THAT big of a problem with it, why bring it out in the open and look like a total a**? Because to be honest, calling me out for playing the game the way I want to play it seems very very childish for a 19 year old to do. I seriously do expect you do not b*tch about my RNGing. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Aight? Are we clear?
    ----------
    I'm going to bite my tongue in order to avoid any further arguing on this thread but Stunk you should realize I was just explaining something to Kyogre and so that the rest of the forum doesn't mistake Zenwotpal's "efforts" :)

Goodluck to everyone else on you're hunts. I know it grows tedious but it's worth it in the end.
    ----------
    LOL.
    Are you seriously going to keep whining about RNGing?
    You are 19 and still don't understand that RNGing is just another way to play a child's game? What kind of moron are you then?
    Just drop it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what I'm doing. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. Are we clear?
    Thank you for not being immature. But for competitive battlers it is neccessary. The shinyness is only for looks. I will always cherish my SR'd, MM'd, and REs more than any others. Would love a reply, I like this discussion. :)
    Try to RNG, it takes precise calculations and it is a lot harder than you think. Im not trying to hate, but you really should research before you go aroumd getting mad at people. Without RNGing, competitive battling would take weeks to get one good pokemon.
    oh okay just saying that he keep blaming him self so assumed sorry...k got it...sorry again...
    this sucks they closed the shiny hunters club too...man sorry to say this but gilgari really must of messed this up for us and others that followed because my thread got deleted right after that insident...I hate to be mean but im just mad that i had such a nice thread as much as Pokerealm had a nice club...hope your not mad with me shadowX...theres no hope for new shiny threads...sigh...well guess i got to focus on clan only now...
    RNG is serious business bro.

You'd never know how much work I do because you've never RNGed before buddy :p

I'd suggest you RNG before you start judging me.
    ----------
    Don't be fooled, he used a RNG. Random Number Generator, typed it into his computer and out came the shiny with the stats he wanted. That's all he did :) Goodluck to you sir, Kyogre Master.
    ----------
    Thats exactly what I did

you are so smart! you must've been in honors
    Hurrah for the bugging icon! \o/ But glad you enjoy! And besides some original stuff (which you can't find anywhere because I have not put that online/probably never will), including some creative writing tasks for school and all and some comedy scripts many years ago, I've a few other fics (all one-shots; two Pokemon, one Ace Attorney). There's links to them in my signature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…