• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• H-hicsob I am so happy I'm not the only one who still checks back. ;__; And even more happy you replied! It's a Christmas miracle 4 months early...! /sends PM
    To all of my precious friends who still stalk this place, and still love me after all these years <3

PM me if you've missed me, and I'll PM you my current msn so we can chat and stuff. I really miss you guys.

I hope someone PMs, I really miss you guys like crazy. Also, get msn accounts if you don't have them :mad:
    My God, Serebii Forums are still so slow. :| I dunno I felt like checking back. To see your VERY RECENT post. :) I just wanted to apologize for all my ******** back in the day.
    Hello. This is you from the past. I've come to leave you a message to remind you that you're missing this place a lot, and all of your friends through the years. You just wish it all came back. Why you lost interest? I don't know, but maybe you know. I don't know. What? =__= I lost track.

You miss this place. You know it. :">
    I figured you were a lurker :mad: All the other ~*CUTE POKEMON CLUB MEMBERS*~ migrated to pokecommunity so it's good to see there are some of us still here.

Yeah, I haven't been on MSN all that much lately ): Also, I moved all my ~*online friends*~ to alioia@live.com but I didn't know you are suppose to block people before deleting them so if it says jumping_xylophone@hotmail.com is online but I'm not talking to you, it's because I don't have you added on jumping and can't see that you're online <.>

I use Becstar!~ because I like to make fun of those people who always end their youtube/myspace/facebook/twitter comments with "xoxo _____". So because I like the name Rebecca I changed my online name to Rebecca!!!!!!! And then because I thought it was hip, I made it Becstar!~

Nice seeing you again,

xoxo Becstar!~
    omg hey bb not sure if your still active but i wanted to say hi & that your sig is magical

missing you

xoxo Becstar!~
    UMM, WELL THERE'S ALSO THIS AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF ): And I like playing game shows via vms :D
    UMM, ACTUALLY I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD SO I SPAMMED HIM BUT LIKE, THEN I REALISED HE WASN'T ACTUALLY DEAD AND I NEVER KNEW HIM ): And I barely post aswell, I end up spamming profiles instead :D And almost everyone I liked got banned/died, like FAIRY5556, Mr. Yoshi and sexahemobiboy4yew ): ): ):
    So thanks for coming back :D
    oops sorry I haven't messaged you in ages. I thought I did but I guess it didn't go through. Yeah I am out because I have a tic disorder and it got out of control and I couldn't get through class. I'll be back soon though. And yeah I talk about him in some clubs so it would be awkwardish if he was there and 2 of my friends are planning our wedding. And aww about the last 2 bf's and not being allowed to have one but I suppose you will eventually. I'll try to talk to you soon

~mewmew~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…