• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh good.

Because I might've introduced a certain character earlier than planned. Though she hasn't been named.

(Is that girl with the green eyes and brown hair you mentioned in the begining who I think it is? Because I always imagined them having blonde hair and blue eyes. xD)
    I don't mean to be a pest but, are you still at least reading PL?

Because it's going quite well actually. =D
    Yeah, i'm sorry but the new textbox was a bad change.

It's completely unfair to us Wii users. I can't edit my posts, or seperate paragraphs unless I put a <p> in front of each paragraph. -_-
    Where? I don't see any of those things. :/

I also don't see the things to make the text bold and stuff. :/
    Lulz, I just read your post on PL, after I sent Yel a PM about it. xD

I'm considering taking Darkrai myself.

And I'm planning for Darkrai to be Female. xD (We have a Female Zekrom sooo...wynaut? xD)
    Remember: Everything happens for a reason. I wouldn't have been like this for such events happening. 'Where's the old, cheerful and happy Ken?', some may ask. And they don't think 'What did I do that made him like this?'. Why not we all ask ourselves, 'Why?' ?

Shove me into the mud and spit at me as you like, but I am standing with my own decision; my own decision to change or to not. I may be rock bottom right now, but I do forgive others.

And sorry doesn't change things when nobody listens to one's apology.

Thank you for even bothering to read.

P.S.: And if you'd like to, or by the demand of someone, you may discard me from Project Legends. I'd be happy if someone could have a legend they've always wanted.
    Gotcha, and Rawr, you know were i can get a hold of roxy? i apologized to Yel but still got her on my list. and Also thanks for replying. Thought i made ya hate me too
    Cant believe i actually got here but here goes:

Wheres a good place to set down a Fic on the forums?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…