• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You may be surprised to know that I can somewhat relate to that perfectly.

Or I always believe that something may be my fault...
    It's been in the back of my mind for years, so that's why I'll say I am.

Suddenly this got interesting. .-.
    You know Victory? I like the pic you had put on his pro. Is it possible if you can make one without the words and only the two fifth gen characters like that?
    Can you put Hilda and Hilbert together next to the P in Pokemon and Trip and Iris together at the N in pokemon? And should I give credit?
    Can you make on with these
    Iris, Hilbert, Hilda, and this
    THanks, im actually happy bout that XD

Truthfully im more mad at ken, but always the same thing with him. Im just happy i got that problem fixed, i feel better bout my conscious now
    Truthfully im actually sorry Rox. the apology at the fc there was mainly just to get em to shut up, but its not an honest one the way i see it unless its face to face.

As always up to the decider craze.
    So Roxy...

I am truly sorry and the way i acted towards you the days after i posted those things. i was merely just amused but i shouldnt have been. i know you think of apologies as an excuse after me doing them several times, i just really want to be able to get it out that i wish i could be able to be your friend again, even if it sorta means on here and instead of MF.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…