• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well userbars are like the graphic-equivalent of sprite recolors so they're really easy that pretty much anyone can make them. There isn't a lot of ways to make your userbars 'stand out' compared to the others but if you're racking up tons of customers dying to get a userbar made from you rather than anyone else here, then I suppose you can then be considered the best. XD;
    That's an interesting philosophy. Though, to be honest, it's rather pointless for an RPGer to adopt that sort of view, because it's the GM who moves the story along, not the participants. And if the participants start becoming the ones who move the story along, then the RPG goes haywire and collapses. So THAT's what I'd be worried about if I were you.

I'm not going to let the RPG progress until I'm ready, and if anyone tries to move it along too quickly, they'll find themselves on the wrong end of Kaminari's heavenly spear.
    Hey, so when I got back, I noticed that just one person had posted in Tales of Kami. I don't know what's up with that, but maybe it's because nobody has anything to say. Not sure about that. Anyway, if you need something to post, I'd advise having your character meet up with one or a few of the others (except Kaminari right now)...we need some character-interaction to go on here.
    ----------
    6.1 It's a pony, sir. o_o

Perhelion the Solrock
    ----------
    I'm curious what are you referencing here? is it supposed to be parhelion?
    SHES NOT!!!!!
    Go in Lyra's bulbapedia page! It says that the guy who created Lyra drew her from scratch and she and Kris are nothing like each other! :/
    LOL all my usernames starts with PikaPal
    Was just gonne be PikaPal in the forums but it was taken, so I added Lyra :3
    If I can change it, I'll rename it to PopPrincess_Lyra :D
    Hello there Hello there Hello there.

Anyway, yeah, Digimon is a total Pokeripoff. When they change form its Digivolving for God's sake!
    I agree, although the Bakugan are awesome-looking
    Drago, Strom Skyress, Blade Tigrerra, Hammer Gorem, and Tristar all need some respect :(
    oh, good. *relieved* Yu-Gi-Oh, in my opinion, is a cheap copy of Pokemon. like Digimon. and Bakugan. but Bakugan's still awesome ^_^ but not as awsumsauce as Pokemon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…