• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys, I got an idea for a surprise ending but kind of want to leave it up to a vote as to what happens.

When I post tomorrow I will hint at where I am going with this. If you want us to go ahead with the plan to slay the dragon, then begin the signal to attack! On the other hand, If you want to see the alternate ending, then do anything EXCEPT attacking the Dragon boss.

Darn, we dont have a tie breaker..
    Just here to say, I'll post in the RP tomorrow.
    Also, for the other RP(Salvation's Crusade). I'll jump in when the Scorned go all out on Echo base.
    Hmmm, that might be an Idea, but from the way he/she is posting, the whole Rp is planned out and the posts are more or less a formality...

Yeah, thanks, you to
    Oh! I forgot to mention! I'm also going on camp (well, I might be, I hope they let me, despite the flu) and won't be back 'til friday, so if you meet up with my character again, you're gonna want to Chimera-ify them...

I'll go with something like a Gliscor/Dusknoir/Electivire Chimera. A menacing Dusknoir body with the bat-like wings of a Gliscor, and the Electric-typing of an Electivire, probably with his arms and head, though that'd look ugly xD, so make it a luck-of-the-draw thing...

As for the others, SLAG is timid, so he wouldn't at first, but after seeing me in through it, he would. Where as KaS HQ very by-the-book like X, so he'll take some convincing

I leave it in your capable hands (and dianes, it's just ur online atm...

See you on friday!
    Alright, I'm going away (again)till next Monday. I'll work on my character's dream world while I'm away, so expect it when I get back. But, for now, start the rp, I'll catch up on monday. As for my character, either make it so that he is a) a half NPC (Still playable but only for plot advancing things) or b) have him be lost in the current person's dream, and have him found when I get back and complete his profile. I've put up everything except some parts of his dream world, and in till it is his dream world their in, that part doesn't mater. I'll likely have one more chance to be on serebii before I go, so put up a yes, no or maybe.
    Right. You can get the RP up tomorow, since I have a half-day at Uni, and will finish up the final part, which is History.
    Yes, the sign up is coming along, I've completed John's profile and gotten all his pokemon in, but yet to start on his dream world. I'll edit in my latest profile if you want.
    Ok! And just as you are about to finish them off, KaS will live up to his name and KS xD (I chose the name from Kassadin, a KSing bastard from league of legends...

I just need to figure out how I get in and out... I've heard that most elevators have a maintenance hatch at the top, and because human's don't naturally look above their own eye level, you never notice, but I think smashing open the doors is more fun xD
    :O
    YOU KILLED IT!!!

I said I was going to wait for the squad at B30, - even in my most recent post! I guess that means I'm staying behind, but that will mean it's gonna be one hell of a wait for the elevator to come back up...

...unless... >_>

well, regardless, I'd better post before diane can, otherwise she'll bunny me into coming down...
    Updated. Theresa has some strategy up her sleeve. ;) Means that there should be more than one mutagen. Remember how the dragon could only be defeated by all seventeen types? Theresa suggests this and tries to persuade Alex to take one too for practical reasons. Plus, she advises that Janine add one or two more types. XD

Maybe she'll not be as violent right now, considering the fact that there are mutagens. She'll still be annoyed by Janine's immaturity however. Maybe no more carving...but plucking a flower off Janine and wearing it in her hair/mane would be both cruel and much funnier. XD
    Maybe we should plan a rest on B30, bump into Mitsuru as Raiden asked me to. And once Theresa sees Janine snooze...here comes the Carver!
    I must admit, yeah. Theresa's gangster tendencies are starting to come out...and it's hilarious how a capable, confident, reliable 19-year-old turns irrational and paranoid monster. I really thought Janine was about 15 or 16, based on her flowers fetish, extremely opposite of Theresa's darker image and regal preferences. XD I think Janine has to stay for a while, writing crazy Theresa is just too enjoyable.

I think if Theresa had enough of Janine, she'd carve Janine's face while she was resting, like that guy in Nip/Tuck. Make Janine cry, and make Alex question what's wrong with her. Theresa would have a breakdown after.

If Janine turns out bad though, I could already tell what Theresa would do. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…