• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm looking for diffrent opinions on this...

Do you think my RPG deserved to get sealed?

It's located Here

I would really like a answer please.
    I actually did have an Umbreon exclaim that he ate a microphone in a fic recently... -_-

Shakespeare plays... off the top of my head, MacBeth, As You Like It, Midsummer's Night Dream, amognost others. I don't mind Shakespeare too much - but I do mind going over his work and seemingly only his work in school. Too much shakespeare. >_<

You haven't seen a white Christmas? Interesting, despite the fact you'd be the far more likely one to see it. I only did for I went to Europe once about 5 or so years ago to see relatives.

I MIGHT come if you bribe me enough. And I mean a LOT of bribing. -_-

Ah, gym class. I've been doing it a tad longer. Since I was six, actually. So I've been doing it for nearly eleven years now. -_- Yay for sticking to something for all this time. Still enjoy it too.
    True. XD *pokes* And I swear I should kidnap you someday.

... can I say that I've kidnapped you when you've already been kidnapped by schoolwork? Hm.

Yus. ._. Old server gooooood.

Final word of the week:

Tom. :3
    Err... an Umbreon ate it.

Most threatre I've seen involved good old Shakespeare. Have scene the odd non-Shakespeare play though, incluiding one decent comedy. Forget the name however...

Ah yes, laziness. The best excuse ever, and one I'm somewhat familar with too. :D But I wisely decided not to do NaNoWriMo, knowing I wouldn't have the time for 50,000 words in such a month. Instead I opted to finish off a chapter instead. Then it's been practise essays ever since. >_< But cheers for the luck! *hordes it*

Here, it's summer during Christmas down under. -_- BBQ, hot long summer day with a boiling sun and a cool down at the beach... only way to have Christmas. :p (Albeit I have also experianced a snowy Christmas before too, so know what that's like). And as I'm in Australia, that would make getting to Florida a bit hard. Just a bit, so I might pass on that. :p

AND YOU DO KARATE? :D
    For so do I! Being doing it for years, in fact. What style of karate is yours? Mine is Shotokan.
    *takes the microphone back and accidently eats it too*

Sounds... lovely. -_- Although certainly does sound intriguing, and intense too, as you said. Yay for plot.

Ah well, don't worry too much about it. One tends to get lazy given the amount of fics out there. >_< Knowing another person who read it is nice anyways.

I'm fine, I suppose. Things building up for me over the last four weeks of school, such as assignments and tests; then there's some other stuff I have to worry about as well, but at least after that it'll be the Christmas holidays for me. I've also recently been hit by ideas a plenty for various things. Pity I don't really have that much time to see to them... >_< But again - oncoming holidays FTW.
    ...upon thinking of it, I might have heard of that play as it kinda sounds familar (although I wouldn't know what it's about); however my story title is no reference to it. -_- Ah well. I take it that means you've read the fic though? Yay. Either that or encountered spoilers or soemthing. Yay spoilers.

Anyways, how are you? I've been meaning to getting back into convos with everyone and anyone, so I'll continue with you. *hands the microphone over*

*wikis Almsot Blue for the hell of it*
    Wooow, now I feel guilty and neglectful for not answering you on here. XD

Thaaaaaaaaaaaankies~

And yes. Yes she (he?) is. Because multiple posts are annoying. Now if only they could do something to stop the server errors from happening at all. >.<
    Thank you for accepting my friend request. I've come to the conclusion that you are both sweet and funny. ^_^
    ----------
    Go read this thread!" =/= "you can improve your story by adding description through x, y and z."
    That's not reviewing.
    ----------
    So even though I point out; What is this I don't even, by asking all these questions, and point out the thread, that would have an EXAMPLE ANYWAYS about description, that's not enough?

----------
    Frankly, for one who's so happy to dish it out, you yourself need to learn how to take criticism and use it to better your own skills. Your reviewing will never get any better at this rate.
    ----------
    How does reviewing skill =/= my writing skill :/ and if it's not that way, my reviewing is damn fine the way it is Psychic. I am also taking critisism and bettering my own skills. Get with the times :/

----------
    I don't have the time to go and even read for pleasure, never mind review right about now. But if you are going to post at all, you should be doing it right.
    ----------
    I am doing it right; they are getting better aren't they, and I mean if you have the time to bicker with me, infract me, hunt down posts to yell at me, why aren't you doing your job? Even Sandra manages to spare a few moments when I point a thread out to her.

Why can't you? It doesn't take that long to skim over a story; or even a chapter, and give a quick review, or advice.

I mean really how long does it take to read one chapter/one story a day, when you gladly, it seems, take every chance to infract me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…