• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I saw what you just posted in the next pokemon thread, and I have to disagree. Togepi/Togetic will never go to anyone but Misty. I know she let Togetic go, but it's still hers.
    ----------
    Ash maby isn't human. He's just half human half Pokemon. I started thinking he's son of the Pokemon God who sent Ash to Delia and she isn't his real mother.... And Viridian city father doesn't even exist...
    ----------
    And you say this because...let me guess, you wrote some crappy fan fic, right?
    Hey, I revised my comment in the Next Pokemon Thread. I though the wording was wrong on that one, and your post made me relook it. Sorry about the misinterpretation ^^.
    D
    hiya I saw you looking at my profile :):)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…