• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Saberu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Espically when I already know how strong Lucario is going to be is one the main reasons I'm raising them before I make a real attempt challenge. What I'm doing now doesn't really count. I might have to teach a pokemon an electric attack since I have none on my team
    I'm probably going to just challenge the Elite 4 and raise my pokemon that way. I know I will lose but by the time my pokemon are strong enough they won't know what hit them.
    ok.. but i wont be home til 2 or 3 hours after that sorry. I left school early yesterday coz i had no classes in the afternoon
    that makes trading on the GTS a bit more difficult then, if my wi-fi worked then i could trade you one in notime but sadly my wi-fi is awfully busted now, i'm talking to a guy in my visitor message spot right now his name is ginji he has nearly every event that exists maybwe he can help you to trade a jirachi forth and back so you can get one on the GTS?
    ah, jirachi should be very easy to obtain UT and legit on the GTS last time i checked, you simply keep asking for jirachi's that are at lv9 or lower and you'll get one sooner or later:)

as for me i'm often busy lately with old gameconsoles, i know a place where i can get balery touched retro consoles for a low price, sometimes they need to be opened to check possible loose connections but luckely they work most of the time^^
    Sure, that would be great, do you have msn? I live in New Zealand so it might be kinda ahrd to find a time we're both on...
    question about the Buizel project - when you said you were trading all Hoenn legends, did it include Deoxys/Jirachi? If so, great, if not, thats fine - I still need some of the others for the dex. I have 3 Buizel from different trainers. PM me if you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…