• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alrighty then.

I'll begin work on it tonight. Does it matter if the Scyther is caught or bred? I know a few good places to get Scyther on my 4th gen games. :)
    Thanks. :)

Actually, I've found out that I can actually catch a Scyther in the wild as well, and teach it via tutor both of your requested moves.

Roost in Gen IV is via TM, and Bug Bite is via a Move Tutor.

What do you have in mind for two other moves?

(I am able to poketransfer it myself, so I have more options in my hands. lol)
    Not a problem. :)

Odds are I'll end up asking for just about anything, because I'll be honest with you:

It will more than likely take me time to breed simply because of RL more than anything.

You want me to trade it holding a Metal Coat? Do you want it nicknamed?
    Not a problem. I'll likely be totally unavailable tomorrow for anything, but I'll get it bred as soon as I can.
    I'll have to pull out one of my 4th gen games and breed one out.

And no, I don't hack...

And the breeding may take a while, as I've been rather busy lately. :p
    Be willing to part with Entei for a bred Scyther? I have a means to teach & breed its moves, as I have both 4th & 5th gen games, as well as the ability to poketransfer.
    I can breed that Scyther for you, if you want...

Exactly which shinies in your sig are you offering?
    I don't check that fast.
    If I ask for Ditto at 2AM (GMT-5) I'll almost be guaranteed a Japanese one. Every time.
    Heh heh. You got a Mew as well. I got a shiny one on Emerald. Put that sucker on the GTS and you'll have your trade within the hour. >:D
    There are some, I suppose...

I wanted a shiny Mudkip, so I traded an Ambipom for a shiny Gothorita on the GTS. Then I traded that to PikaPal_Lyra for a shiny Mudkip. I still need a replacement Ambipom. ;_;
    That's where we differ, I suppose. If I had to trade something really rare to get that shiny, you'd better believe I'm going to count it!
    Hence the difficulty of my decision. Keep a hack, or release it? The fate is not exclusive to Haxorus, either. I also got a Musharna, a Gulpin, and a Vaporeon from the same person.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…