• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, that's a pretty popular place. I never even realized that they had a forum section. I use that site all the time fffff. I'll have to check it out one of these days. How good is it generally?
    Mind linking it? It's been ages since I've done a serious run through of any game (I opened my FE4 save file to find that I was overtaking Agustria.) and so I'm now running through that. Anyways, glad to see more FE fans woo!
    Oh, you can wake up whenever. You could have dodged the shell too. I didn't say it hit you, because that would be bunnying. Feel free to wake up and grumpily kick the mocha. :p

Sorry to do that. My character's a jerk. Actually, our group has a lot of jerks. We'll kill each other before getting even a single Esper... >.<
    Oh, you can wake up whenever. You could have dodged the shell too. I didn't say it hit you, because that would be bunnying. Feel free to wake up and grumpily kick the mocha. :p

Sorry to do that. My character's a jerk. Actually, our group has a lot of jerks. We'll kill each other before getting even a single Esper... >.<
    Hey, Lyonel was talking to Fevr in my last post, so you might want to edit yours. And there is a fight going on around her; read the other posts to see how it's progressing.
    So I'm guessing you went to Caldor Bay and you want someone to save you? Location and shyte would have helped...
    Yeah it's fine for them to be short. The reason Personality, Description and History are long is because of how important they are to the RPG. You can dictate how long you want all the other fields to be on your own.
    100 words minimum for what's written in the fields. So your personality has to be 100 words, so does Description and history. And that's for every form, including your own.
    Dancers do, in fact, have skills. Just go to any wiki and check that class, or check out the Songstress Dressphere from FFX-2. That dressphere has both Dancer and Bard skills.
    Most of its dances inflict statuses on enemies, though some give positive effects to allies.

No offense, but your cahracter is pretty useless. This RPG is party oriented, so you can socialize, but it is also about going on a quest and saving the world. Having a party member who can do nothing and is just a hindrance would not be a very good idea.

Sorry, but as it is, if I were Ysa, I wouldn't accept that character...
    I'm curious, why are you creating a character with no skills, no magics, and no nothing?
    I cant imagine her being very fun to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…