• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another update guys :p

There is now a discussion thread for Moon Land in the RPG cafe'. The thread will be for tips, advice or ideas for the Rp and also for other updates. There is more info in the actual thread.
    Thx everyone! :)
    -@MiGo
    Haha, tell me about it... At least during school I can access here (w00t for hacking skillz) so I can change my posts if need be...

Well! I'm off to camp, I'm leaving now, at 6am, and I'll be back on Friday
    Friday
    ...why do I keep saying that?
    Sorry, that was a complete accident! ^_^

oh well! I'll just make it that I didn't quite get the name right, and It's understandable...

Yeah, I'm the same, because I use internet on my phone (not an Iphone, not a HTC, just a dinosaur mobile phone with no qwerty)
    so I take ages to post...
    not only that, but I have to do it all in 1 go, no edits or nothing... Which is why I make mistakes...
    Yeah, I've been playing for 8 years, been on Pokémon-related forums for 3, and the only time anyone I knew apart from family and my band were to understand what it was without me showing them, I had to say "it's the instrument squidward plays"

you can only imagine the embarrasment I got out of saying those 5 words...

Well anyways, the thread's up and I made my post, so yeah (I didn't check if you'd posted, but I'll do that now...)
    Hey

just read your su for moon land:

Clarinet eh? Good to see someone on a Pokémon forum that knows such a thing exists. Do you play the clarinet IRL? Because I do...

I'm not going to have the chance atm, but I'm editing my character a little, just to say he's a little bit of a prankster due to him reclaiming lost childhood and blah blah blah...

Anyway, I think our characters should interact a little before you leave, so in my post, I'm gonna have my character kinda sneak up on you with his Phase shift, and then after a little conversation, he'll probably try to entice him to play his clarinet, how's that sound???
    This message will be sent to all participants of my Rp The Story Of Moon Land:

The official Rp will be starting very soon, most likely by tonight. Sign ups have been extended to 16 people, and will be cut off if they reach that limit. When the Rp starts, people will still be able to sign up, but there will now just be a limit to how long sign ups will last until they are closed. More rules will be elaborated on in the official rp thread. Also, there may be a discussion thread in the RPG Cafe' to discuss about Moon lands plot, advice, ideas, ect.
    Again, thanks everyone for being part of Moon Land :)
    -@MiGo
    (Your character was accepted btw. I posted it in the sign up thread)
    Hey about the banner:
    To put it in your siggy just right click the image, click on "properties" and then copy the URL, like http:// blalalalalababla or whatever it is. Hope this helps :)
    No there is no deadline. Unless somehow i get 9 other sign ups before you get your character sheet filled lol. Ill add you to the reservation list. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…