• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blackjack the Titan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am going to florescant skies, shocks new clan, i want to try and be part of a growing clan, not one that already had 10000 posts when i joined
    Serebii Username: ZekromV
    Wi-Fi FC/PO Username: [BI]ZekromV
    Gym Name: The Hall of Dragons
    Type Specialty: Dragons (duh)
    Gym Intro: ......(do I have to?) Anyway, battle me and see if you can stand up to the ancient might of dragons.
    Battle Styles: Singles
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time

I have next to no time to train, so I'm going to be PO only for a while.
    also i was wondering if you wanted me to make the sprites smaller or to keep them the same size but squeeze them closer together.

here you go :D

Serebii Username: Pyroecstacy
    Wi-Fi FC/PO Username:[BI]Pyroecstacy
    Type Specialty:Fire/ Grass/ Drought
    Merit Name: Sunlight Badge
    Elite Four Intro: Let me think about this
    Time Zone:pacific standard time.
    ill do that right now! (the team pose) also i want um.... the can i change my type to fire? i want a sunny day team :D
    Serebii Username: The White Wailord
    Wi-Fi FC: White: 1678 3271 7237
    Badge Name: Tricky Badge (as in Trick Room)
    Gym Name: Check previous post
    Type Specialty: check previous post (if not, slow pokemon)
    Gym Intro: "They may be slow, but that works to my advantage." *grin*
    Battle Styles: Double (I'd like VGC style if possible)
    Serebii Username:pyroecstacy
    Wi-Fi FC/PO Username:[BI]Pyroectsacy
    Type Specialty:ground/steel/rock/sandstorm
    Merit Name: i need more info on this.
    Elite Four Intro:i need more time
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard time (San Diego)

Thanks geno!
    Still haven't got my DS.And anyway, I'm probably rusty.I would probably have to practice.But when I get it, I'll be sure to let you know.
    I decided that Lord Ghirahim was better than Lloyd Irving as a profile pic for awhile.
    No, I'm not on any LoZ-related forums, but I am aware of their existence.

Sadly, I can not be a member of a League or Clan right now. I'm kinda busy at the moment. I've got TRC affairs to deal with, a competitive Bug team to train, an underground trade shop to set up (which includes the training of at least 130 pokémon to Lv 100), I need to make $190.00 for a 3DS, and I'm in preference to battling by my own simple/complicated set of rules.
    well, it did a good job at what it did, which was setting up, but earthquake might not be so good, maybe switch to bug bite to kill any whimsicotts that may be shown, and have you tried recruiting cheese? he is really good
    casteform could probably do a little better, there are a lot of unused pokemon, so he has lots of flexibility
    i battled casteform, he likes to use underdog pokemon, like gallade and gardevoir, and my reuniclus would have swept if focus blast hadnt missed every single time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…