• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh never mind I see what you mean. Abomasnow is a great pokemon to use. I used him in diamond but not in black. Haven't gotten him yet D:
    Hi. When you say around abomasnow do mean centered abomasnow? I don't have 1 but I have good coverage against him.
    Hmm, I think I meant to have 'the' there because they were fighting two Zigzagoon rather than one... I suppose it can work both ways actually though.
    hey, big news. Starting August 12, the 3DS will be priced at $169.99. This means that it's cheaper to buy the new system that will be loaded with Pokemon games.
    Cool - glad you enjoyed!

As a note, what are the grammar mistakes? I've edited the prologue/chapter 1 some time ago but I may have made new typos because I do stuff like that but chapter 2 most certainly needs fixing (it's actually next on my to-do list) so it'd be cool if you pointed those out. =)
    hey, i kinda need some help rating my team, so could someone plz check out my post involving competitive teams. u can post a team to be rated too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…