• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ENTERTAINMENT NEWS : User Bullkid1997 has been banned and the speculated return date of him is the 25th of this month,the reason was for replying to spam.In other news,we have THIS :
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Devil's Apprentice
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by draya the dark master
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Devil's Apprentice
    Stop shortening my name, seriously. I don't care how happy it makes you, please just stop.
    well...
    1) maby you should stop overreacting
    2) stop feeding the troll
    3) its a cheesy name anyway
    4) i couldnt be botherd typing that much just for a name anyway
    5) i highly dought that is your real name so why care so much

everyone else shortens names... ive been shorten to DtDM, DDM and Draya all the time
    its not somthing that really deserves and overreaction like that
    I don't care if it deserves an overreaction. Please do not call me Devil, DA, Apprentice, or anything shorter than what it actually is
    According to User Draya the Dark Master,user names should be abbreviated ''because I don't want to write so much for a name''.Hope you enjoyed today's edition of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS!
    Meh, that's ok. I've been back at school for a while, bleaugh. *hugs*

Oh, and guess what? I managed to make a waterfall ride for the bunny theme park! The bunnies get into a little log boat and go down a twisty slide down a waterfall. *shows you the ride*

I think Aslynn and Deoxysxx are really excited! They're running in circles ^.^
    You are a recent member and have a post count HIGHER THAN SKARM-FLIER'S! That's why I thought that,but still,you are MUCH better than Alleviate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…