• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not my fault. It was my mom. I just knew it would make things complicated. Anyway, I'm leaving Serebii, so I'll be out of your life forever.
    You have to believe I have been through Hell with these forums. I would never do something like that. I know people who have tried to kick me out, but I got to them first. Then they trolled me til I had to change my name on a few forums. I would never do anything like that to anyone. Trust me, I want a good partnership more than anything.
    The site has been made! Please PM me when you want the URL, I will be editing it to my liking. I will give you full Admin power when you join! :D
    Oh, MyBB doesn't work that way, does it? There is no "Head Admin" or "Head Moderator". We will both have full power to everything. I will create the site tomorrow with your permission. :D Good? Also, tell me what the url of the site should be. We can't have zoroarksnightmare, it is already taken. How about zoroarksnightmareforums or something?...
    And also, what did Game Maker say to you? I am not good enough to be an admin? Well, he doesn't even know me, does he?
    Wait, so you are going to make me an Admin... just like that? Wow, thanks so much!!!! You won't regret it at all!! Let's host the Art Festival, then we can move! But wait... It would be better if we moved first. That way, we can advertise the Art Festival. Plus, my main advertisements will be spread throughout an art community, so that will help. What do you think? I can make the site on Saturday.
    Yeah, my parents, too. But seriously, what real problems did you have with MyBB? To put it lightly, Forumotion is the worst quality forum software out there. I know you are probably used to things like VBulletin, but I had to learn VBulletin. I usually partake in MyBB forums. I know MyBB like the back of my hand, the Admin CP as well. So, do you want me to make you that forum? I will gladly do it. I can also get you TONS of advertisement...
    Mmkay, cool! I'll be sure to check it out, but I would personally rather go to Hawaii. Huge waves, and very mild temperatures around the eighties. I just went to a Pokemon card store after church and got a Kingdra Prime, Torterra Lv. X, and Darkrai Lv. X. I have been looking for Darkrai for a long time and Kingdra is very pretty. :D Anyway, I checked out Zoroark's Nightmare. But, one problem. Forumotion? Urf. Reminds me of some very bad memories. I can make you a MyBB forum very easily with great domain and hosting. Interested?
    Lol. Yeah, Florida. But I guess God has protected us so far, there have been no tornadoes that have hit our county. They always go right around us! xD But tornadoes really aren't THAT common here.
    EDIT: Oh, and no. Never been to the Bahamas. But my uncle went to Aruba, not exactly sure where that is.
    I know. Oh, cool! the Bahamas? Guessing you live there?
    I live in FL, just went to the Port Orange beach yesterday. I got a bad sunburn. xD
    Ugh. And who starts relationships online anyway? I mean, come on, you are never going to see each other anyway. o_O I really hope this guy goes to a pastor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…