• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• have you read this
    Dub News

----------
    Update: We’ve been contacted by Magna Home Entertainment and though the two films were originally planned for release on DVD in November, The Pokémon Company International has since pushed back the launch until early 2012. A big thanks to Magna Home Entertainment for the prompt response.

According to an email received by viewer PKMDVD from Magna Home Entertainment – the distributors of the Pokémon anime in Australia, both Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom and Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram will be available in Australia on Blu-ray and DVD from November 30th 2011.

Both films are the first in the Pokémon Black & White anime series are star the Victory Pokémon Victini, depending on which version you watch either Reshiram or Zekrom also play a major role in the narrative. Both movies are similar in storyline but feature minor differences such as the Pokémon and human characters that make an appearance in each.

Even though the two films only began playing in Japanese theatres last month, this wouldn’t be the first time a Pokémon movie is dubbed into English so quickly, Pokémon – Arceus and the Jewel of Life back in 2009 also premiered in Australia only four months after the film aired in Japanese cinemas.

The November 30th release date may just be a place holder and not entirely set in stone but the possibility of the 14th Pokémon movies being released in only three months time is quite exciting
    ----------
    Souce:http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=3985

and some wall-marts got Black & White TCG set 2 Dub News

http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/9959794.html
    Well, the maintenance is done, and I did a run in the Dream World, and I noticed absolutely nothing different. So would I be correct in assuming that the "something big" didn't come with this extended maintenance?
    Excuse me sir, but I can't seem to find a legit source stating how much Pokemon Rumble Blast will cost in North America (USA and Canada). All I found out is an amazon page stating it will be 39.99$.

Can you confirm please :)?
    OMFG... THAT PICTURE FROM ANONYMOUS_USER... That just made me laugh. It's insanely ironic. You guys aren't even Strict. Or Douchebags. (Like Smogon.)
    Wow, looks like I need to get my eyes checked...

Thanks anyway. ^^'
    Is there any way you could add the 5th gen. moveset calculator to
    the game mechanics dropdown menu? I hate having to go through the
    archived news in order to find it. /:
    Hey serebii, how come events have been low hese days? I mean, they are good, but not plentiful, and where can someone not from japan pick up the reshiram/zekrom or the hydreigon/golurk?
    Hey, Serebii. So, the Pokémon Global Link is apparently gonna be undergoing extended maintenance. A little over a month ago, you said, referring to the Dream World, "Trust me, there's something big coming... ". Might what you said possibly refer to what this extended maintenance is about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…