• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Krug.
    Do you know anyone else who might want to join the RP? I have been looking around, but everyone I know are already in too many.
    Well, I don't take points of for grammer. It is a common property of human error, and is expected. I know that most people are distressed by a post when the grammer is wrong, mostly because I mess up quite alot (mostly because my shift key sticks). So when I read a sign up, I ussually ignore grammer errors, because they were honest mistakes.

If you write like this on the other hand:

I iz 0n tha b0rdz fo Seribi n0ww.

I wouldn't go near it.
    "and, and, this is CAPTIAN MANLY!"
    Guess who that was. I will kick myself if you don't get it.

I mainly came to post and tell you I answered in better detail to your question on my RPG sign-up thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…