• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

As a matter of fact, it was that smut fic I linked you too. I never realized he updated it with new chapters though. XD

Bookmarked, favorited, plaqued, immortalized.
    Sadly, I do not know who drew it D= I found it in one of slykilik's stories on fanfiction.net. His "Picture's Worth a Thousand Words" mini-series, I think it's called.

Glad you like it though! :'D
    Yo, Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I don't come here that often anymore. Yeah, so that Pokemon book was pretty cool; very pro-Ash/Misty. I'm good; I recently added another Pokeshipping story in my fanfiction profile. Check it out if you get a chance. Later
    I swore I put ~Mist~ -failed-

And sorry, it's just that, the shipping community obviously did not want you to go, and I did not see maybe.

I failed/fail epically, sorry to let you down Mist. DDD:
    oh, we're in the same ship! XD no internet access really creeps me out. While my fics need to be updated, my dad cut it off. Migosh. Finally i can get on sppf again in an internet cafe :p. Ah, and yes. I hope youre okay :)
    yeaaaah it feels soo weird!!! lol

we must be getting old i guess XD
    wow travel....thats sooo cool ^___^ me...well...i want to study international relations and diplomacy :) wouldnt mind becoming a diplomat when im older :)

yeaaaaah...you know i was seriously wondering what happened to everyone...but its sooo awesome to be in contact with you again...i shall add you to my msn lol

sighs* i wanna start drawing again...however with work and everything...i dont have much time :(

aaaaah i really hope something happens with pokeshipping lol...i really wanna see something with ash and misty...and i havent watched pokemon for like 4 years now O__o or maybe more lol

okie dokie

take care okies :)
    xxxxxxx

keep intouch ;)
    wow...lol...it feels like yesterday we were just in high school hehe!!
    i wish you all the best with uni!! what you studying???? :)

aaah yeah i did search through the threads...and yeah...my account on photobucket is deleted X__x i was hoping that maybe some people here actually have my old artwork...coz my bro messed up my pc and i lost everything..including my old artwork..oh well..such is life!!!

hehehehe...well this is great..im glad to hear from you :) pokeshipping still going strong?

keep intouch okay :)
    You live in New York? Good place, although it is very crowded. I live in Connecticut so it's basically an hour drive for me. Have you met any celebrities in Califonia?
    heeeey lol

yeaaaah its been aaagesss....
    well...what have i been up to after sooo long...hahaha finished high school and i shall start uni soon!! what about you???

gosh you know...i was wondering if you could help me find my old fanarts that i drew here at serebii..i dont have them anymore :(
    Hey, what's up? I am doing fine myself. Just glad it's not winter anymore because I hate it. Where did you travel to? I'm guessing nice and hot like the Carribean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…