• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will. All of my fics are being left to rot anyway. There will be an explanation as to why MAGIKARP lashed out. I will also have MAGIKARP create those other legendaries.

And yes, Magikarp would be epic in Pokedex 3D. Shame that its only Unova 'Mons though.
    I have an idea that will make it decent:

Two scientists travel to the beginning of the universe to find out what really happens that created it. They are attacked by a giant MAGIKARP that is patterned like space. As the MAGIKARP is attacking them, the scientists witness seventeeen spikes on MAGIKARP's back glow. They release a light that creates Arceus. To protect the scientists, Arceus creates Dialga, Palkia, and Giritina. Dialga creates time and freezes MAGIKARP in place, Palkia creates space and sends MAGIKARP into another dimension, and Giratina seals MAGIKARP. Arceus forces MAGIKARP to return the scientists to their time, and with the help of Dialga MAGIKARP does so. The fic ends with Arceus creating Groudon and Kyogre, making the earth. Then he makes Mew who creates all living things.
    I may be able to write a one-shot. I'm decent at them. What should I call it, 'The Origin of Pokemon'? Of course, it shall probably get closed.
    There is one thing though: I have to present the club in a way that gets it approved. I have not made a club about it and nobody believes.
    wanna tradein black+white im not very far in the game and i need pokemon lv 15 and i have tepig and pansage please trade me im gonna catch some bad pokemon to trade.ill trade with anyone just |PM and ill give you my fc
    Colosseum, not Colessium. XD

And...maybe, but that depends on whether other pastries get in or not. Other delicious, delicious pastries...
    That is easier said then done though, with 'being creative'. And I don't really feel interested in that idea tbh, or leastways not with ideas I already have which are in much greater detail, let alone my current Colosseum fic, is all.

And why would people not like pastries anymore that would be horrible D= (Mind you I haven't used pastries in any other of my fics so... it's more restricted to the Colosseum fic for now).
    IMO, we need to spread the word somehow. Either VM or signature, because spamming the forums will just get us infracted.
    Well.. that's all well and good but what sort of story would it be? It being 'about Ludicolo' is pretty vague and all.

That and I'm intending to remain focused on my main fic until it is done (save for any one-shot ideas if some come to me suddenly and demand to be written), and after that I've already got other fic ideas I may use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…