• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nightmare 7:

It's the new year of school for me. I ask Nieto about Kate and he tells me that I'll be given the tour once I'm dropped off. Me and my new Theater Arts class head into the Sp. Gym, where there's tons of cardboard walls inside and thin, thin green and purple papers draping down on us, looking almost like a colorful maze. I meet up with Mandy and Chris, and we stay together for a few minutes. Until, for some reason, I spot her at a distance alone. I go to her and she tells me that she's afraid of being alone, so I offer to stay with her for the rest of the class. Then the teacher tells us to pair off into groups of two and find a place to sit before he gives us more directions. Sam and I head far into the gym wherein we reach the back end, which has less decorations and is very dark. We can see the cardboard jungle in the form of a green-and-purple dome from where we are. All of a sudden, she pushes me up against the wall, and decides to give me a kiss on the lips as I wake up.

Aftermath:

I decided to get on the computer, but I still had trouble forgetting the dream. So, in order to relieve some stress, I spent the rest of the early morning typing out the truth from my eyes.
    Nightmare 6:

I'm in a hospital. There's blood on the floors. As I keep walking, I notice that all the rooms' doors are left open. There are horribly damaged patients in each room I look into. I also notice that the blood on the floors seems to lead into each room, almost as if the patients were still bleeding badly while they were brought in. I find an elevator and get in, to proceed going to the roof of the hospital. When I step on out, I notice that it's day, with half of the sky covered with fluffy clouds and a refreshing breeze blowing by. I go to the edge to sit down and let my legs hang. I stay there in peace for a few minutes before I hear someone behind me yell "Hey!" I turn around and see a bloody man with chains wrapped around his arms coming at me. I get startled and accidentally fall off the edge of the building, down all of the 30 stories or more, before I wake up.
    Nightmare 5:

I'm walking home through the water canal I sometimes take home from school. But it is night, for some reason. As I keep walking, I notice someone's shadow in the water. Ryan then arises from that shadow and yells, "She and I are gone." I continue to walk past him and ignore him, when I see her waiting up ahead for me. She yells "Go back" at me, but I keep walking. When she tries to grab my hand to drag me back, I pull back and we both fall into the water. She swims back to the grass's edge, but I sink while the leeches feed off of my chest, arms, and legs as I fall into the darkness, before I wake up.

Aftermath:

I got up from bed to go outside for some fresh air. I saw the canal from a distance, and it hurt my eyes, so I came back inside and got on the computer.
    Nightmare 4:

I'm at school, drenched in blood. In my right hand, I hold a large kitchen knife in a reverse grip. It's also drenched in blood as I. When I look down, all three of my artistically-skilled friends are dead, sliced by the throat. As I walk through the corridors of the dark science wing, R, more of my friends show up and I slice them to death in one foul swipe. When I get to the end of the corridor, I end up outside, in a completely darkened world of its former self. As I make my way through the blackened school grounds, I slice up anyone in my way with one swipe. I continue this until I end up going into a janitor's closet, where I drop the knife and curl up in the cold, wet corner. I repeat "No one will, no one will" over and over again, until I lose grip of my consciousness.
    Nightmare 1:

I'm in the living room using the computer, and mother starts acting out over me not being somewhere else. I yell back, and we throw slurrs at each other. I stomp to my room with a knife, and shut the door behind me. I stick the knife into the wall as she enters my room. We fight again, and she says, "...I have a problem" while uncontrollably crying. I literally kick her out and shut the door, where she continues to cry. All I can think is "I'm going to college; her problem won't matter to me anyway."

Nightmare 2:

Myon and I are returning from some Quinceneras. We have tons of goodie bags with tons of candy in them, and we share them with each other. When we get dropped off at my house, I notice that there's smoke coming from the inside of our mailbox. I calmly go in and grab a towel, then wrap it around my hand as I head back. I open the mailbox and pull out a burning piece of meat using the towel. As I hold it, the mailbox disintegrates and my hand is now burning without me feeling it at all.

Nightmare 3:

Her and her family are forced to live in my house with us while her father's unemployed. While everyone is outside grilling chicken and drinking beer, I'm in my mother's room watching Naruto. She comes in and asks if she can join me. I yell at her to get out. Later, while everyone's asleep, someone knocks on my door. It's her. She asks if she can sleep in my bed with me, because she had a nightmare. I tell her to leave. She stays still in the doorway with a look of sadness, regret, and defeat, almost as if she's emotionally abused. I slam the door on her.

All of these nightmares... Why are all of the problems caused by my own hand...?
    Ugh... These nightmares are getting worse and worse by the day...

But why am I having them? They can't be related to her... They can't be... But...
    Wow, that bloke's made 10 troll threads and hasn't gotten banned yet. What's odd is that he says he's drunk, and he made those while intoxicated.

I've been getting drunk over the past few days, and I haven't been doing the same. Am I one of a kind, or something?
    Pre-April of 2011. Banned for unknown conditions and actions. Two days.

Early April of 2011. Banned for sexually soliciting over the internet. Two weeks.

Mid-April of 2011. Banned for sock-puppetry. One month.

Early August 2011. Banned for inter-site drama. Everlasting.

He ain't comin' back. That was the last straw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…