• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ohh i didnt know that XD i just started this account probably last month =T
    >3> yesterday was the best day that i have ever had XD
    have you read the twilight series?
    >3>; i know its a random question XD
    of course there is, there are weekly spriting contests held in it, metamence is the one who was nice enough to take care of helding them after insidious_dreamer moved on with plans for a contest tread, if you want to join in to see how it works then you can ask metamece about it.
    Hey you found something to make you happy; that’s wonderful. Everyone needs to have an out source like that. I go walking at night with my iPod. It’s just a way to unwind from the day.

Thank you, I hope so too. The other six are such wonderful kids. They all behave in different ways but, at the same time in the same way.

L.F.D.
    That’s wonderful. I’m glad you’re finally starting to be happy again.

Hey as long as your getting out there drawing. I mean that’s what makes you happy after all. Just as long as you don’t take your yaoi drawings to school anymore.

I’ve been good. I’ve just waiting for my new nephew to be born. I might need to be in the delivery room.

L.F.D.
    Thanks you.

I thought you wear just looking for attention. I didn’t know it was because you wear going though problems.

Anyways, how have you been?

L.F.D.
    Man, if I could take a home ec. class, I so would. Just for the cooking. lol Another random question; are there any boys in the class?
    Your work is cool. And you're just using MS Paint, right?

Just wondering, is your parenting class required?
    I've seen your Wall-E stuff. I liked how you made the robot characters into people.

You're lucky you're taking art. I'm not taking any this semester, but we're into week 7, so just three more weeks and then I have to register for winter term.

There's a parenting class at your school? What's that like?

I'm taking three courses this term. Women and Gender Studies, Spanish, and Educational Studies. I have a lot of homework every day. It's different than High School.
    Deviant Art, huh? I was considering joining a while ago, but I'm too paranoid about people using my work on other websites. I've seen that happen. :/

Actually, I've seen your stuff on DA. lol

As for me... college started a while ago, so I've been doing that. Ehhh... I'm in my dorm room right now. lol

How's school going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…