• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, made mah MSN.
    Now just gotta work out friend adding :p
    Mah email thingo for it is crystalstar89@hotmail.com. (I won't be chatting tonight: Promised my bro the computer *groan*)
    ...No she doesn't. But when I told her YCMaker never comes on, thats what she said.
    *sigh* I'll try. But my bro's in the room and he isn't one to keep secrets like me making a MSN. Scraghgj.
    I'll try tomorrow when I feel like it :p
    I don't have MSN yet *faceaplms self*

I need a particualr email or some ****. And I'm just too. Damn. Lazy.

I found out around 10am. Being hoping ever since.

I told my sister and she said "Maybe he can't pay for it anymore" and I'm liek "FUUUU-"
    Yeah squirrel wars. I was like the Navy Leader, and we sailed in acorns and bark and stuff. And we conquered rats, bats, rabbits and jellyfish. So awesome.
    On Hamachi. Standin' by.
    Well, I think that's against Clan rules... Clan's are all serious business, Clubs are limited to one topic... So I had to go for Clans. It won't limit people from joining, except the part where one person cannot be in two clans.
    lolYCMMaintenance.
    Hey gaiz, should I recreate the Jolteon Clan here? Except as a CLAN, where its all serious PO battles, Wifi Battles and War.
    Most YCMers ended up going to pokevolution to chat. I hoped it would be fixed while I slept. No such luck. I've been trying since 10am.
    Ya hai Sol.

You only just found out about YCM? It's been off since like, 3:00pm yesterday.

I'm hoping YCMaker is doing something, but I reckon it's just stupid maintenance,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…