• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Most of what I did, I did to try to prevent this stuff, i tried to prevent the whole thing from happening and then tried to fix it and it blew up in my face and backfired on me. I keep saying to myself " what if I hadnt done this, it wouldnt have happened." I need to be more careful in the future. I felt I created this problem, even though I really didnt I felt like I did. It made me feel very guilty.
    The part I hate most about this is none of this had to happen. I still feel very angry. It caused me to make alot of difficult decisions such as stepping down. I know there is no going back, but I hope that at least everyone knows Im genuinely sorry for all that happened, and forgive me for those stupid mistakes.Basically every stupud mistake I made was unintentional. So most of this anger is now directed at myself because of the mistakes Ive made. That is getting better too, though, Im letting it go. Soon it'll all be totally fine, but I'll never forget.
    I did hate, but that hate is going away. I swear I'll never ever make those stupid mistakes I made ever. Ive learned my lesson.
    Trippin' into a world
    That never seems too far away
    Too much time,
    Too many wasted days
    Just another vision...
    Just another vision in my world!
    I know, Im happy things are back to normal, and im happy now because they are. I wish I had something to do on Bulba though :/
    Thats a good goal. I dont really have any online issues that can be fixed anymore. Im just trying to ferget about them all now, so everything is pretty much normal now. I wish it wasnt as boring online, but Im dealing with it.
    Ive been spending less time online and have been reading more books, becuase things are boring online for me now. Im glad you found something interesting to read too. Misc really is ok, they dont bother me. I just laugh at them.
    Hi, how you doing?

I dont blame you for not sticking around. This place is not like other forums. Sometimes I wonder why I stick around as well.
    You didnt waste my time, I wasted my own time, too much of it because I have a personal need to fix bad situations and problems. I want everything to be good again and I wish none of this had ever happened. Im really sad but there is nothing more that can be done about this, so Im giving up this time.
    So I take it he isnt coming back, well ok, fine I really honestly dont care anymore. Im not busting my *** to fix this anymore, Im done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…