• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well his fam-err, fellow legends (yeah, I'm sure you can guess what the fam-err was going to be) are insane including his moth-errr, friend Mew (Mewtwo's not very good at not letting his real thoughts out) and the other small legends. Chances are he's gonna have a breakdown eventually.
    Yeah, seems like they might develop a friendly rivalry. Which'll actually be really hard on Mewtwo because it would remind him too much of the real Celebi and Victini.
    That mirrorthing was cool. With a Spiritomb-ish face :D And a Cofagrigus-ish
    aura around it that forms arms with claws :D
    I can guess... Steel skulls engulfed by purple flames with floating spikes around it?
    And it's signature move is Thorn Buster?
    Maybe not the skull thing but... No, I'm clueless..
    Pioson/Ice type: A blob of yellow snow with a Spiritomb-ish face. and leeking oil or something xD
    I think I may actually know how to pull that off. And I'd love to see another duel between the two when they both get stronger and better at battling.
    I named my Golurk MetaMan. xD
    Scolipede is sick. Great for Batton Passing Swords Dance and Iron Defense.
    Poison/Fire type.. the first thing I imagined after reading that was a big KABOOOOM!!!!!111
    Poison and Ice i can't really imagine :/
    But I want a Ghost and Grass type :D
    Or Ghost and Steel.
    I wanted a Ghost and Water type, so I was very happy when I caught my first frillish :D
    Scolipede kicks *ss. I didn't pay much attention to the poison types.
    Only the Ghosts xD Chandelure quickly gained my full attention.
    I don't like the Ice-cream guys, they're just cute :3
    I tried to train one, but it levles insainly slow.......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…