• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, basically what you're saying is that, as the story progresses the title will make more sense?

Oh, I understand. See, I've done this style of RP before but I always tend to leave the ends of my posts ambiguous for other people to respondto them/jump in as they please no matter what style of Rp I'm doing ^-^ Well, at least I think I do.
    *blinks* ...well okay then. I have yet to see how exactly it fits but you're the writer so I'll just trust you on that one.

I think your writing style fits it just fine. How would you change it?
    Really? I knew it was going to be like that from the begining X)

Yeah, having two days to do homework is nice, but the classes are 80 mins long xp
    hahaha :) ur lucky, all my classes are hard this year XP But I only have 3 a day so I'll make it work some how X)
    Lol, nah, thats guys I got many friends on here that I talk to quite a lot <3 Plus if you add around 50, people stalk your pro quite a lot
    Tomorrow? Ouch! I start on the first september, but I guess your summer starts before ours too. And yeah, my teachers aren't so nice about late work xD
    Easy mistake :p

Don't worry, I'm procrastinating loads too atm - haven't even started school work that was supposed to be done months ago >.<
    I'm sure you have/will have more if you stick to it :)

And I used to watch it more when I was younger, and haven't in a while. It could be something I look into again maybe :3
    I see what you mean, but I think half of it is just the amusement factor from trolls and the like xD I like gpd too though :')

and have you written any fan fic then? or? ;o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…