• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok it's actually because Psychic and I were at a con and we were hosting the fanfiction panel. Then we were talking about funny smutty related stuff and I was like "Oh I know a girl who wrote authorxfic smut" and the entire room was like WHAT.
    Including you? xD

My LJ gets added dorkiness because of the content though. Nothing says dorky like crappy art :p

I thought my recap of Evo 2K11 was pretty good though.
    No problem. I'm taking a real long time to come up with my future chapters. Yea, I want that. You most probably caught something that I overlooked in my revision anyways.
    Hey, sorry but could you hold off on reviewing the second chapter of my fic? I almost punched myself unconscious when I went through the whole conversation part. I totally neglected it. If you did any work on it already, then I'm really sorry and I'll be real glad if you can put down that .44. If not, awesome, 'cause it's sh*t.
    I need to read your keyboard fanfiction. Except I can't find it in your livejournal anywhere :'( please help me.
    Yep. I think every adult would say that the best time of their life is spent in college. Of course, I've never gone, so I can't talk from experience. ^_^;
    So you don't just want to be the very best - you are the very best! =p

It is a sad fact, but provided it is obeyed one gets deliciousness. Especially if it's Tim Tams.

Lucky you with vacation. =p At uni again, semester will be over in the latter half of November. But I'm doing all right thus far I suppose.
    I hope you caught them. =( Also eat them before they melt if it's warm over there! D= (Or fridge them).

How are you btw and all?
    Ah. I see. I'm more of a samurai person, to tell you the truth. XD

Oh, yeah. That would cost me at least six-hundred dollars for the computer alone - and that's not even accounting for things like transferring files, new anti-virus protection, etc.

My new job is the job I had last year: I work as a kitchen assistant in a large company. It's something I can do well, so I'm happy with it.

Brushfires? D8 Definitely be careful then.

You're in college, right? That's starting pretty soon.
    I noticed your review reply, and I can't help grinning in response. I still wonder why the term "ninja'd" means posting before another person, but...oh well. ^_^

Two-hundred-and-twenty-four dollars worth. Now I'm broke until my job starts. But, hey; at least I can write stuff before that happens.

You know, in some ways, hot and dry is much worse than hot and humid. Be careful.
    Just dropping in a VM to tell you that I've read and reviewed the second chapter of BFBMA. I'd also like to say that I'm interested in joining the PM list.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…