• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm creating a thread, if it is not appropriate, please delete it and let me know, maybe that would be a better way to get peoples oppinions rather than going to users and posting visiter messages on their pages.
    Actually, what was 'it' about. I'm still writing the last few chapters :p. There's a link and a summary in my signature if you want to check it out.

I first started liking Mewtwo when I read a fanfiction about him. I liked that he has by far the longest and most complex back-story out of any pokemon, how he is one of the stongest, and... I don't really know, psychics are just really awesome! XD
    Hello, this is Christian Woods. Is it all right if i create a thread called "Movie Music used in the anime?" I don't want to do anything wrong, p.s. thanks for letting me know, i didn't mean to be a bother.
    Definitely a Mewtwo fan. I've written nearly an entire fanfiction about Mewtwo as well. I am curious; what brings you to put Mewtwo as your favorite Pokemon?
    Whoa just realized we both have usertitles that are phrases in French... C'est vrai means, "It's true" right?
    Ah, that's good to hear :).

Shoddy organizing? Well I certainly hope they do better next year because I dont want my first con to be crap of course haha. Well, I guess it'd be too farsighted to make a decision right now, but definitely let me know! It'd be awesome to see you again after two years (and not at some random food court again lol).

You've gotta stay true to your pokemon roots! Go as Umbreon haha. Heh, if they weren't so damn expensive and I had a knack for making stuff by hand, I'd definitely cosplay. But hmm, who could I go as? Brock? lol
    Things are alright here, I'm hoping everything's good on your end too? :)

I actually seriously considered it these past few hours, but I'm kinda broke atm. Plus my car is in need of some serious maintenance lol. And unfortunately, I havent been able to go to a convention yet. I've never really thought too much of them until last year when I heard from several people that they had a blast at these cons. Hey, if you're ever in the area, I'm probably going to hit up AnimeNorth next year in May so mark it down on your calendar!

Oh shi- that early!? I hope it all works out and Moogles can attend. Hope you guys have fun :D Btw, what are you gonna cosplay as? haha Gonna re-use that Umbreon set?
    Well, not to get into said exact circumstances, but it's not something you have to warn me not to do in the future. I apologize, though.
    Hiya, Psychic! It's been a while, I hope you havent forgotten who I am! haha.

Anyways, what's up? I hear from our dear friend Moogles that you guys are gonna be attending a con! Is it in Montreal?
    You seem like quite an interesting character. :3 Not to be a stalker or anything.... Don't get the wrong idea. :p
    Hello, I'm wanting to write a story but im not 100% sure where to rate it becuase of the language. Its nothing to bad just how often it may get used.
    Well, now that I think about it, it may be close to PG-15, but I was planning on having descriptive blood and gore, a lot at some times and not a lot at others. From what I read on the rules, it seems that that is closer to R, but it will only have little language, no sex, and I was not planning on having drugs or alchohol... At first, with the little effort i put into thinking about my seires, I thought it would fall under R, and it still seems like it. And about the length, Chapter oe is still way too short, even if I edit it. I would still have to take things out of chapter two and put them into chapter one. So I think putting them together would be good.
    Ok, should I fuse Chapter 1 and 2? The reason it is Rated R was because it was going to get to that level.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…