• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi pengyzu. I'm available to trade now, if you want to. I've got that Joltik ready to trade for your female DW Carvanha. :)
    5:07 AM haha... I'm going to die but sure.

edit: do you have a 4th gen game? I can transfer Hitmontop to it.

edit: I'll wait on your next mark.
    ----------
    Sorry... I cancelled my request to help. Although a good suggestion is for silver to make a post himself can edit with his waiting list. Waiting Lists are usually there to rid users having to go through tons of posts to see if the list is full. So your suggestion might be ignored as well since... well, if people can't follow the waiting lists before... lol.
    ----------
    As you know, we're re-forming the shop. I lost internet, and it was either my dad fixed my bike...or my internet. So, he fixed the bike. And tonight, he should fix my internet! *scrambles to do all non-animated recoloured requests* x)
    I'll also make my waiting list clearer to read, once we get a more organised shoppe~ :)

-Silver
    True, that could work, but maybe closing it down would get us a fresh studios DO need a renovation ;)
    Hi pengyuzu :D

I noticed your suggestion and I'm here to let you know that we have tried that before, but the Mods refused to edit Second Post. So we're closing down the shop once Silver agrees with the idea, then we'll reopen the shop with separate waiting lists for every artists (MooseSmuggler will join us in a few weeks). Thanks for the suggestion, it shows you care :D
    Wow. I can tell you're going be a great ASBer. I haven't even won a single match :( I still have 2 uncompleted matches on UPN. One against a TL4 GL and one against a TL2 future Ghost GL.
    Well Psyore's defeat wasn't my most epic. You look up my match with kusari. The way my poor Abra fainted was way too harsh. Good thing it wasn't realistic.
    It's the same League across both, so what happens here goes through over there. You don't need to resubmit (probably not advised because it annoys the LOs), so don't worry. The only thing is that you're allowed 4 battles overall, but at least one has to be on either UPN or SPPf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…