• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seems you are right about SSB4's development beginning in October 2011, according to Sora's Website. The website also says the games should be done between Late 2013 and Spring 2014, so now SSB4's development process seems a lot like Brawl's. Check it out:

1. Brawl was announced at E3 2005 (one year before the release the console it would be on) and development begins in October 2005. SSB4 was announced at E3 2011 and the Wii U comes out next year. SSB4 will have development started in October 2011.

2. Brawl was supposed to take two years to develop (coming out in Late 2007), but was delayed to Spring 2008. SSB4 will take 2- 3 years to develop, planning to be done from the earliest Brawl was planned to be done to the when Brawl was finally done, so it does get slightly different there.

Kind of interesting, huh? Brawl is also an awesome game and so far, SSB4 seems to be following a similar route. Hopefully the online is better than Brawl's and they get rid of tripping (except when tripping on a banana peel).

Do you have ideas for characters? If it's going to be a long message, you'd be better off PMing me. The 3DS Version will probably have less characters than the Wii U Version because when it is games being released on consoles and portables, the consoles get more glory. Also, don't worry about me flaming you for wanting some characters in the game.
    Hopefully there will be no delays this time, although they are working with two consoles, so it might take a little bit longer. I do think they shouldn't release the 3DS & Wii U Versions on the same day though.
    Yeah. If development for SSB4 begins this October, it would be interesting because Brawl's development began the October following the E3 it was revealed in (in simpler words, it was announced at E3 2005 and began development in October 2005).
    There's also Kirby Wii and I'm also getting London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii. Next year has Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3DS & Mario Party 9 will probably be released next year.

October makes sense because Uprising would be pretty much done by that point. Which version for SSB4 are you going to get? I would probably get the Wii U Version since Sakurai said the 3DS version is more of a personal experience, but I want to play with my friends and brother, but none want a 3DS or Wii U. Hopefully SSB4's Wii U Version lets you use Wiimotes.
    Combusken's storyline is, though the rest isn't really. Yes, I did, and I can't wait. And I have plans for after DoD, so I probably won't do one based off of Legend of Korra.
    Mhm. Pretty much what I was thinking. With Ash's other Pokemon, I think Palpitoad will stay as Palpitoad, Roggenrola will either stay as Roggenrola or evolve all the way to Gigalith, Swadloon will become Leavanny, Tranquill will evolve to Unfezant and Scraggy can go either way. And let's not forget Pikachu, who will evolve into Arceus.
    Exactly. Somebody else I do think will evolve, are Oshawott and Tepig. I can see Oshawott become Samurott, and Tepig become Pignite or Emboar.
    I don't think Snivy will evolve. I think the writers will just keep it as Snivy. I can't really explain why, but it just seems natural to me. Poor reasoning by me. By the way, I don't want Snivy to evolve, so maybe that's why.

What about you?
    Yeah. I noticed that "the-kid" left. At one point, I almost began to miss him. PAD is at least better now, unless the gifs return again. Never liked those gifs.

And the anime is great so far. Can't really disagree with Tranquill being neverused.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…