• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    About the new crossword (Dec 7th): I'm trying the only answer I know, with 7 letters, to the question "where Toy Pokémon live":
    (spoiler)Toy Town(/spoiler)
    And this answer isn't going as right. I never played Rumble Blast (and I won't play it, I don't like spin-off games), but after seeing a list of locations of this game, that answer is the only one with only 7 letters. I can be wrong, of course, but can't be the crossword wrong this time?

EDIT: the "spoiler" code isn't working with me.
    ----------
    That's not how you use a spoiler code.

You use [SPOILER*=*Type the title of your spoiled thing here]This is where you want the spoiled thing][/SPOILER]

Just remove the * and you should be able to do it.
    Hi there. For trade shops, you're required to have at least 10 specific Wants and Haves listed. I can just make two separate areas in your trade shop and list what you have, that is if you VM me back what you have and what you're looking for! Use 2 VMs if necessary. Afterward, I can approve!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…