• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol

youre unbanned now
    hows wasting your life away at a alternate color scheme on a childrens video game sprite? is it fun?
    Yep, I'm a sucky mod for... doing my job! Makes sense to me! ^^

Blaming others for your own actions won't get you anywhere, but don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    I'm packing my bags up and leaving on the account of BobandBill as well as "Sweet May" , if anyone is willing to contact me, you can continue to reach me at FujiNoLimit@Hotmail.com

I had a great time here with most of you. The other half, not so much. There's alot of Troll's that have yet to be treated, and the Mod's themselves are practically trolls. Well that being said, I am off.. Take care everyone and please do contact me.
    well i believe you and as long as you are happy then it doesnt really matter what other ppl believe cuz haters gonna hate right? lol but if you get another one im gonna be mad cuz ive been MMing this vulpix for almost a week and no shiny lol jk
    thats a very interesting theory about having a shiny in the lead might attract other shinies.. maybe i will try that out once i finish MMing. wow 3 shinies in a row! either you have a really good theory or your game is just making it up to you after not getting shinies for a while lol
    ----------
    AHAHHAH HOLY CRAP! I just ran into my next shiny!! NO RNG, I repeat I DO NOT USE R-N-G I am TOTALLY AGAINST THAT PIECE OF CRAP!!!
    ----------
    no flamin bro

youre better than that
    If you want, I can add Minccino, too! It'll just take awhile cuz the more pokemon you put, the harder it is to fit them in, but I can do it!
    im playing cod like 24/7. I will go to my dads house and play more and go on serebii more. I got a shiny skorupi in 1 egg. Second 1 egg shiny.
    ACTUALLY... My dragon team was complete as of last night (only a few rare candies were involved for a few from level 95-100). I just didnt have the patience to level each of them up to 100 when I wanted to get started on my pink/purple team! I am currently going for an MMed Sneasel and have boxed a little over 240 atm. I will start hatching when I get my 450 eggs. My friend (who is also a girl) absolutely hates pink and that is why she is going for a blue/black team. If I was going for that, I would already be halfway done! I have a black Charizard, a black Haxorus, and a blue Zorua. I would use Zoroark as a park of my pink/purple team but he would be a dark purple and all of my pokes are going to be bright and pretty! :) Plus I think I might just want to keep my Zorua as a Zorua because it is so cute the way it is.

When we battle on Saturday, I am pretty sure my shiny dragon team is going to beat her non shiny team because I EV trained my team and she has no idea what moves I have in store for her! I told her she can bring all the ice types she wants because I will still knock her out!

Anyways, I am sooo glad to be back to MMing. Training this team was BRUTAL!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…