• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Let me know what your FC is so we can trade... I sent you 2 PMs cause I thought you might have not got my 1st PM, because you were online at the time I sent it.
    Hope the trade is still on! :D
    Hey, I was interested in that shiny Eevee you had up for trade. I can offer you the following shinies: UT Growlithe, UT Mareep, UT Charmander, UT Pidgey and Vileplume.
    From your list i have shiny Gastly (impish >.>) and shiny Electrike (Timid)
    Electrike was caught by myself so i know it is legit. The Gastly is from the GTS and everything is legit about it aside the fact it is caught in a Masterball. The hack check thread approved it though. Nature is not so good.

I'm interested in these if they are legit.
    You can decide what you think my shinies are worth in comaparison to these as i'm assuming it's 1 shiny for 1 shiny and I like these three.
    Vibrava
    Anorith
    Misdreavus

I also have Ursaring, Swinub and Hoppip (touched) but i am needing to check them. I aquired them from Serebii and have been told they are legit but i like double checking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…