• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I replied to you in a PM. Sorry for the absense. I was away camping and didn't have time to send out a PM. I am still interested in our trade though
    yes, I can guarantee the 2 sweeper stats + hp. I can get into RNG'ing, just got a flawless ditto and I want to try it out, BUT that will take some time...
    An easily made error, I'm sure you realize. Was the patronization a necessary though? Being an outside party, I'm sure you can appreciate how I would have no prior knowledge of your relationship with this individual, correct?
    Pokes up for trade

Alright, the pokes i have are as follows:

chimcar w/ thunderpunch or grass knot and flamethrower (modest, adamant or jolly on request)

piplup

turtwig

all 1st gen starters

all 2nd gen starters

torchic

mudkip

gible

shinxes w/ ice fang

scythers

staryu

aron

smoochum

ice punch ralts

eevee

misdreavus w/ perfect stats in sp. attack/sp. defense and speed

houndour w/ thunder fang

phanphy

trapinch

beldum

chansey

nosepass

voltorb

heracross

cubone

corsola

riolu

absol

makuhita

growlithe

electrike w/ ice fang

porygon

max stat dittos

all 2nd gen starters

firepunch/ice punch/cross chop elekids

yanma

wobbufet

lapras

pursuit sneasel

aerodactyl

hydro pump dd bagon

smeargle

togepi

cranidos

omanyte

anorith

cradily

larvitar

snorlax/munchlax

tyrogue

Shinies:

tentacool

also, can breed any pokes on this list for all natures, as well as perfect IV's. will trade scythers w/ metal coat on request, as well as heart scales, and all evolution stones, may part with a lucky egg or 2, and when i start TM hunting will trade those as well on requested pokes, but offers must be good. looking for all gen starters not on my list, shinies w/ good natures and IV's, soul dew and all pearl version exclusives not mentioned above. can't figure out how to get pics of pokes on here yet, anyone who knows how please pm me at serebii. i have others, these were the only ones that seemed worth mentioning, but ask about it and I'll see if i can't make it happen. for trades you can leave me a message here (at the top of the page where it says profile, click it), or pm me at serebii. keep it brief, let me know what you want and what you can trade from my list, and i'll hit you back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…